Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
I've been reflecting on my experiences on this site and to be honest the fact I'm becoming a little addicted and while doing so I thought of all the recent arrivals that seem to be the most predominant posters obviously with exceptions, no need for names.
That led me to think of all those that must have come before us newbie’s, where are they, is there allot of people that come, be very active for a while and one day just fade away, should I expect the same faith, what’s my chances 50/50?
Just initial thoughts and I'm sure any following posts will add some more to be reflected on!!
Anon, I’m a little freaked out, I was thinking much the same thing, What is the shelf life of the average poster, I have stated before to being a little embarrassed to have arrived at the number of posts I have in 2 and a bit months, especially so as I’m not even a feckin punter, and given the length of the average post, my tally is really in the order of a 1000 or so. But you do get drawn in, and I’m very conscious of that, I’ll probably fade to grey sometime soon, I won’t say goodbye again lads, I promise, I’ll go nova, not supernova. I’m really only hanging on until I find out how old Carlos and Bigpaws are.