Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Never, i'm trying to go back to cash!!

It's taken off. Many websites accept them. It's a pain the ass to buy them though.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

client101 (30-03-13)

Reviews

After the raid in Cyprus the value of bitcoins has doubled. A lot of people in Spain and Italy fear their cash will also be robbed by the EU, so it makes sense. No central bank or government can control bitcoins, so in my opinion its a better option than cash.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to livewire For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It's taken off. Many websites accept them. It's a pain the ass to buy them though.
    maybe i'll give you some? x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    After the raid in Cyprus the value of bitcoins has doubled. A lot of people in Spain and Italy fear their cash will also be robbed by the EU, so it makes sense. No central bank or government can control bitcoins, so in my opinion its a better option than cash.
    are they vulnerable in some way?

Reviews

are they vulnerable in some way?
    Like anything of value, they can be stolen ( by hackers in this case ). If you have your computer secured you should be ok, but I store mine on memory sticks that are rarely connected to the internet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livewire For This Useful Post:

client101 (30-03-13), warmcome (30-03-13)

Reviews

I'm no economist, but I cant see how these BitCoins are valued against other currencies, and like any currency I'm sure it will be vulnerable to price fluctuations. What's to stop people creating more and more of these coins and hence reduce their value the same way governments print money to get out of sticky situations. The reason gold is so popular, is there is only a set amount of it, and I know people keep finding more gold but its still a limited resource.
    Ii could see serious issues with it later down the road if there was some financial disaster and you couldn't liquidise this so called currency.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to client101 For This Useful Post:

nibb (30-03-13), warmcome (30-03-13)

Reviews

I would rather have my money regulated by a Government, than a some company some where, who is regulating this company?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to client101 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (30-03-13)

Reviews

I have some zimbabwe currency Im selling, this thread seems like a good place to sell them

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast