Thread: Condoms and oils

Default Condoms and oils

What is the story with using lubricants when having sex with a condom? I always thought that oil-based lubricants were not advisable as they can weaken the condom and cause it to tear more easily. Water-based lubricants only should be used.

Reviews

Any time I've seen a lady reach for lube it's generally been a Durex made one, don't know of any that have used anything else so don't know what you're getting at
    Are you saying you were with a lady that used something else, if she did I'd imagine it was because she'd run out and said feck it, I'll try this instead, foolish I know...
    Last edited by anon361; 24-03-13 at 10:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

nautural bbw (24-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    What is the story with using lubricants when having sex with a condom? I always thought that oil-based lubricants were not advisable as they can weaken the condom and cause it to tear more easily. Water-based lubricants only should be used.
    There are condoms you can get which aren't made of latex, and which are compatible with oil based lubricants so maybe the lady was using these. Durex and other companies make them. But your general latex condoms are not compatible with oil based lubricants as they can split/break the condom.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

let's get it more fun , what do you think ?http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...f-condoms.html

Reviews

I have to trust that these ladies no more about condoms than I ever will , but if you have a concern why not just ask her whta type shes uses

Reviews

Water based or silicone based lubricants are fine with condoms.

Oil is not!! So baby oil should be used for a massage only!!

Silicone based lubes can actually feel like oil based lubes. Just read the label and you should be fine.

And in the absence of a comercial lubricant, the old "spit and shine" works fine!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Just b careful oils and condoms don't mix. I have left half way. through booking where a lady used baby oil . she said she didn't care. and it was ok to use baby oil . and one lady I have stopped seing because she uses baby oil as a lube
    Last edited by nibb; 24-03-13 at 15:07. Reason: to insert. word seing