High, I ventured into chatroom side of things very briefly around midnight last night, it was my first visit to any sort of chatroom and a few people said high while I was trying to get my head around what to do, I was only there a few minutes when my computer froze up completely, like a nun who wandered into a red light district, and had to unplug completely. Its fairly old and I guess it does not have whatever is needed to run smoothly in a chatroom, I'm just posting this as I wanted to say sorry for not saying high back as it may have seemed very rude of me, and just wanted to let you know what happened, I’m not very techy and have come close to feckin this computer out the window more then once.

I was there long enough to see how fast you have to be able to type, I would not be able to keep up as my finger joints are not the most nimble at times due to them being wet for most of my life in either forestry and fishing. The vibration, kickback and general stress’s and strains from holding a chainsaw from a young age in particular have taken their toll, and if that wasn’t enough I’ve been at the business end of some very pissed off lobsters over the years as well.

You can imagine how long some of my posts take to type on occasion, and I saw also how you have to keep things short in a chatroom environment, and I’d have trouble doing that, and I’d say I’d really really get on peoples tits if I started that crack in there as well, so I’ll leave ye that sanctuary for now, but I might invest in some voice recognition software in the future to get around that and speed things up.

(SWEET MARY MOTHER DIVINE NOOOOOOooooooo…..)

PS

A belated Hello back…and sorry…