Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Excuses to get out the house

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    I guess if a guy doesn't regularly shower, his wife would even wonder where he showered. Due to allergies, I rarely use deodorant/antiperspirant/aftershave, so I regularly shower twice a day.
    That was kind of my point. I feel sorry for the wives, not so much because their husband came to see me, but because their husband doesn't care enough to look after their hygiene when they are together and what is the betting he wonders why she doesn't want to have sex with him?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (23-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I met a lovely guy in his early 30's in Newcastle (England) once. We had a great time together and afterwards, while still catching breath he picked up two bags and asked me to choose a shirt for him to wear. I asked him what the shirt was going to be worn for and he said... my wedding!!! The guy was meant to be out shopping for a wedding suit!!!!!

I hope I chose the one that she would like lol.
    OMG that remindes me of another ,, he was a guy I had seen few times before and I had been off for a few weeks and he asked me when I was back again ,, I said the following Saturday ,, and he said ah shit I have a stag to go to next Saturday, what is the earliest you can do? ,, I said 11am and he said ah fuck I have to be away at 10 ,, I said sur they can wait for ya for an hour ,, he said probably not its my own stag hah ,, I said ah best ya come and see me when you have the ring on your finger be less hastle getting away,,
    Last edited by amylove69; 23-03-13 at 01:01.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    That was kind of my point. I feel sorry for the wives, not so much because their husband came to see me, but because their husband doesn't care enough to look after their hygiene when they are together and what is the betting he wonders why she doesn't want to have sex with him?
    That guy may well shower when he gets home, but if his wife expects him to come home smelling of manure or fish or whatever he works at, she'd certainly smell a rat if he was all clean. Many of my married workmates go home dirty each evening but they don't show up like that next morning.

That guy may well shower when he gets home, but if his wife expects him to come home smelling of manure or fish or whatever he works at, she'd certainly smell a rat if he was all clean. Many of my married workmates go home dirty each evening but they don't show up like that next morning.

I think kate's point is ,, How smelly do you have to be for you partner (who is not going to jump you for sex the min you walk in the door) to notice that you have had a quick shower or at least a wash down ,,, there
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (23-03-13), longtipp (23-03-13)

Blog Entries

Listen there is no excuse for not washing your cock/bum or armpits. How can a man reasonably expect a woman to suck his cock when he has been working all day, going to the toilet having a pee and no. 2 etc. That is so disrespectful to the woman he has booked. You need to be able to compromise or you shouldn't be doing it. There IS no excuse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I think kate's point is ,, How smelly do you have to be for you partner (who is not going to jump you for sex the min you walk in the door) to notice that you have had a quick shower or at least a wash down ,,, there
    Exactly! No one is expecting anyone to wash their hair, shave and cut their toe nails etc. It is just courtesy to have a quick shower or wash the areas that are going to be played with (plus armpits), so the lady does not have to hold her nose when she gets up close and personal. I'm sure most guys would be mortified if we didn't shower between clients, so why expect us to see you?

Also as the saying goes... the cleaner you are... the dirtier I can get!

I would imagine if you have been wearing your clothes all day, they would smell of the odour of the day you have had and have your body odour all of it. Half an hour back in your own clothes and you would soon smell like your old self again and here is another point. Some clients refuse a shower on the way in and want one on the way out. So where is the excuse then? There isn't one. It's either laziness or being scared of losing time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (23-03-13)

Reviews

On the day that I am meeting one of the ladies I have a minimum of 2 showers and time permitting
    will fit in a bath as well.It's purely out of respect for the lady I am seeing.I would also shower when
    I arrive at her apartment and if she wants to join me I would never refuse either!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hotguy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Going to snooker .......

Away to the bar......

Way to work on day off.....

Not that i need excuses

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

..aha..exx.excuse for tomorrow! Kerry v Cork in Tralee...(might make 2nd.half!)
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

client101 (24-03-13), Curvaceous Kate (23-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    ..aha..exx.excuse for tomorrow! Kerry v Cork in Tralee...(might make 2nd.half!)
    Every attached man that is heading to the game tomorrow is now going to be under suspicion from their
    other half now thanks to you mate.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hotguy For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast