Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How do you see it?

as a new member rachel who hasnt given a review yet i have found that the cheaper the rate its more like get you in and out as quick as possible . Only signed up 2 days ago but have been punting on this site for about 3 years now .i like the point u make about reviewers maybe being treated to a better service i would have to agree with that sometimes i wondered was i seeing the same girl whos reviews i had read

2. The Following User Says Thank You to squareball For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (18-03-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What can I say, Sam was raging, actually through a hissy fit according to Nicole that I jumped before he could push me so I couldn't stay away knowing Sam was upset, he had his finger on the red button, just about to push it and bam, I was gone, and I knew once he had that itch he'd take it out on one of you, my friends so here I am, at Sams mercy, do with me as you will big fella
    It's funny your at the the mercy of a geezer you can't lock eyes with sad really .reminds me of aslan when he got his main cut on the altar and all the want to be dancing around great tale always loved the lion the witch and the wardrobe .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

I have seen no drop off in quality, and the average I am charged now is 80 quid. In fact my past few girls I have seen were excellent quality.

I believe every girl has the potential to give good service. A lot of times the attitude of the punter is a factor too.

I see the mean Navan bastard is back... welcome back bud, hope you are feeling well....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (19-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by squareball View Post
    as a new member rachel who hasnt given a review yet i have found that the cheaper the rate its more like get you in and out as quick as possible . Only signed up 2 days ago but have been punting on this site for about 3 years now .i like the point u make about reviewers maybe being treated to a better service i would have to agree with that sometimes i wondered was i seeing the same girl whos reviews i had read
    Very interesting points. xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=squareball;1056304]as a new member rachel who hasnt given a review yet i have found that the cheaper the rate its more like get you in and out as quick as possible . Only signed up 2 days ago but have been punting on this site for about 3 years now .i like the point u make about reviewers maybe being treated to a better service i would have to agree with that sometimes i wondered was i seeing the same girl whos reviews i had read[
    I just love to hear the poetry of Samuel Beckett as I post .
    Last edited by Fitzy; 18-03-13 at 18:31. Reason: Fingers are getting faster.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

say it the way i see it fitzy you must have come across some reviews saying great owo the u step out of the shower and the hood goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I just love to hear the poetry of Samuel Beckett as I post .
    Start quoting properly and the guy is right. Many guys wonder if they seen the same girl with glorious reviews , as the service they got was poor ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by squareball View Post
    say it the way i see it fitzy you must have come across some reviews saying great owo the u step out of the shower and the hood goes on
    Start reviewing bud.. simples...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Start reviewing bud.. simples...
    A t least the man is not constantly on the forum , posting and not submitting reviews ... like others

My experience is that no the standard has not dropped as a result. I've had an average €150 punt lately and an €80 one that was nearly a religious experience.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast