Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christy dignam

1. Unhappy Christy dignam

Just heard the sad news that Christy Dignam from Aslan has been diagnosed with cancer
    hope he makes a full recovery and is back gigging soon

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paddytheplasterer For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-03-13), client030314 (12-03-13), marijuana (12-03-13), The D Man (13-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by paddytheplasterer View Post
    Just heard the sad news that Christy Dignam from Aslan has been diagnosed with cancer
    hope he makes a full recovery and is back gigging soon
    Ah bless him, hope he's ok. The poor guy hasn't had a good run of it with his heroin addiction which he states he was addicted to heroin for over 20 years. They are a great band and have produced some whopper tunes... I wish him all the best and hope he beats the big C xx
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-03-13), client030314 (12-03-13), client101 (12-03-13), marijuana (12-03-13), mellors (12-03-13), paddytheplasterer (12-03-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Ah bless him, hope he's ok. The poor guy hasn't had a good run of it with his heroin addiction which he states he was addicted to heroin for over 20 years. They are a great band and have produced some whopper tunes... I wish him all the best and hope he beats the big C xx
    Sorry to hear about christy they are a great band but christy fucked it up due to his addiction back in the day sorry folks but I know the band .
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (12-03-13), paddytheplasterer (12-03-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    I think that should read "addiction fucked Christy up" ?
    I wish him well. Yes, he didnt make it easy on himself, or the rest of the band. Never quite understood why the band were never that big outside of Ireland.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=LeatherHeaven;1051210]I think that should read "addiction fucked Christy up" ?[/
    I grew up in the north inner city I have seen what drugs have done to people I had a choice I took the right choice . I have been at party's and seen three onces of coke thrown on a table well boys and girls help yourselves . I know aslan pretty well believe you me and my hobbie and one of best friends is an aslan member so ah hummmm mate .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I wish him well. Yes, he didnt make it easy on himself, or the rest of the band. Never quite understood why the band were never that big outside of Ireland.
    They should have been mellors but when that poxy word drugs creep in what can I say .

Reviews

That's a shame. I hope he recovers from it. That's what I always thought mellors they should have been big outside of Ireland. They played in Letterkenny recently.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    It may well had to do with Christy's addiction.. Unfortunate

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (12-03-13), mellors (12-03-13)

So many talented rtists fucked themselves up on drugs, sure look at Kurt Kubain and Whitney Houston, 2 iconic artists that were destroyed by addiction.. It's a sad thing!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Christy also was abused as a child,mabye this was at the root of his drug addiction.i hope and pray he makes a full recovery.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big J For This Useful Post:

client030314 (12-03-13), Irish Leigha (12-03-13), paddytheplasterer (12-03-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast