Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch out in Mullingar

From what I know (and I do know more than many of you) is not a pimp the guy who scare the punters, more a person who have mental issues.

My advice is to call to police when he is stalking you guys.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (08-03-13), macdchef (19-03-13), TiffanyTees (20-03-13), wolfie (09-03-13)

I sometimes find it tough not to look like a typical punter which locals must be well used to seeing,you know the type,single male wandering around talking on his phone,looking all over trying to find the door he's being directed towards. I'd much rather be directed to somewhere nearby and told clearly where to go and how to get in,then I could just casually walk into the building without looking so suspicious with the phone to ear.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starsearcher For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (19-03-13), happygolucky (21-03-13), john_calling (20-03-13), mikki99943 (19-03-13)

5. Default

That part of mullingar is an awful dump anyways,surely you can tell just by looking at an area if its the right place to be in! It's ur own fault if you ask me!

Reviews

Is this the same gent that was in the tread posted on the general forum a couple of days ago, really nervous and scared, it think it was called.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Is this the same gent that was in the tread posted on the general forum a couple of days ago, really nervous and scared, it think it was called.
    Pretty sure it is.

As a couple of the ladies have said, the Delvin Road is actually on the outskirts of the town. Most of the working apartments are very central and a good distance from the mentioned area. Don't let one Nutcase put you off punting in Mullingar.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (09-03-13), Nyna (09-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    From what I know (and I do know more than many of you) .
    that goes without saying Mighty Mouse ....... lol
    Last edited by wolfie; 09-03-13 at 17:08.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (19-03-13)

Hi all I am local enough to Mullingar and know this buck to see I also know his surname and his clan type if you get my meaning he does be in jogging or running gear also,, small red haired gobshite. He seems to be involved in all sorts and generally bad news. If anyone wants full reg of his car if I get a bit of time I can get that too. Only one way to beat these fools and thats by getting smarter. Anyway I hope this helps.
    Last edited by coolbreeze; 19-03-13 at 14:42. Reason: spelling

12. The Following User Says Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:

macdchef (19-03-13)

Well, lets see if he has the nerve to come near my place next week .... Actually I pray for it, someone has to teach him a lesson.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (19-03-13), macdchef (19-03-13), The Equalizer (19-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Hi all I am local enough to Mullingar and know this buck to see I also know his surname and his clan type if you get my meaning he does be in jogging or running gear also,, small red haired gobshite. He seems to be involved in all sorts and generally bad news. If anyone wants full reg of his car if I get a bit of time I can get that too. Only one way to beat these fools and thats by getting smarter. Anyway I hope this helps.
    can you pm me the location and description of this place and what he looks like,i live near enough to mullingar id love to meet him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    Well, lets see if he has the nerve to come near my place next week .... Actually I pray for it, someone has to teach him a lesson.
    Will bring along the suit that I borrowed from ....... Um..... em .... er..... and Kamilla's "dinosaur". Should do the trick eh ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast