Thread: Tevez in trouble again......

Default Tevez in trouble again......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-21716343

What an idiot when you have all the money you could ever want you can afford driver .......... silly man.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

patmustard (08-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post

What an idiot when you have all the money you could ever want you can afford driver .......... silly man.
    He's a waste of space, city will get rid this year

Just how arrogant do you have to be to think you can get away with that when you have such a distintive face (not intended to insult his actual face here)

He can watch MOTD from his cell and watch the proper Manchester team lift the trophy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    Just how arrogant do you have to be to think you can get away with that when you have such a distintive face (not intended to insult his actual face here)
    It's okay you can call him ugly, he's not a model!!

Any man who goes missing for six months leaving his team in the lurch, playing golf...then comes back and celebrates by swinging a golf club when he scores obviously thinks he is the man and can do whatever he wants

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

client101 (08-03-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Any man who goes missing for six months leaving his team in the lurch, playing golf...then comes back and celebrates by swinging a golf club when he scores obviously thinks he is the man and can do whatever he wants
    Don't you know he misses his children!!

Quote Originally Posted by helix747 View Post
    Don't you know he misses his children!!
    Of Course Don't know who is more pathetic, him or the City fans who ceered when he did that celebration. They will always be a small time club

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Of Course Don't know who is more pathetic, him or the City fans who ceered when he did that celebration. They will always be a small time club
    They are doing somewhat better than Liverpool though Martin and I say that as a Reds supporter myself.If Liverpool were in their position they would be very happy.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    They are doing somewhat better than Liverpool though Martin and I say that as a Reds supporter myself.If Liverpool were in their position they would be very happy.
    Cash injection...totally unprepared for FFP and nowhere near a global brand. I am confident the Sheikh will get bored soon enough...but yes, i would love to be in the top four as we speak!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (08-03-13)