Thread: First time

1. Default First time

Hi everybody, i'm new, and i would like to find someone to start with, in Dublin. i'm looking for someone who accept French kiss and contacts, because it's hard for me to get it hard if there is not contact between us. And i also would like to do anal.

Thank for helping.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Myste View Post
    Hi everybody, i'm new, and i would like to find someone to start with, in Dublin. i'm looking for someone who accept French kiss and contacts, because it's hard for me to get it hard if there is not contact between us. And i also would like to do anal.Thank for helping.
    I've always found that 'kissing' can be a bit of an issue when visiting a TS so its best to be upfront and explaining you are a first timer and looking for this. With that in mind and also the location, I'd recommend Carol, Helen Charm or Victoria Kheller, no huge 'surprises' but explain this is a first and you want to take it gentle. If you are prepared to wait, I'd suggest Laura Boldrini, you will be amazed by her beauty and sheer class, an absolute stunner! Enjoy anyways:-)

Are you looking to meet a ts?!

4. Default

No ! but thanks for the answer.