Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: date auction

Default abbey

ok carlos u enjoy your few days thank u kisses abbey @ angel

Our goal is to entertain, expose, inform and connect.
    We hope you find something that heightens and entices your every desire.

Default abbey

thanks cork boy looking good for u kisses abbey @ angel

Default winner

hi girls,if the others drop out im available on the 16th ;-) €800 and i promise all 3 of us will have a good time, are you going to run another comp ;-)

Default abbey

hi pinball thanks for your offer but at the moment the bid is 1400 and bids end 6th august
    im sure the gentleman at the moment, corkboy10 wont let us down, we may run another comp at a later date if enough of u guys look for it kisses abbey@ angel

Default abbey

hi boys only one week left before the final closing date. angel and i are both fired up about this date, we are looking forward to having de time of our life with de lucky winner. oh is it me or is it getting hot in here...... we'll keep u informed on our progress, tlk 2u soon boys, kisses angel and abbey, xxx

Default abbey last day

hi guys last day for auction finishes at 12 midnight, good luck kisses abbey @angel

Wink abbey

hi boys the winner of our auction is corkboy10,congrats corkboy10 will be seeing u soon for plenty of fun, and thanks for all the bids kisses abbey @ angel

Wink update on date auction

hi boys myself and angel have not been on our date with corkboy10, who won the dinner auction date, we have not heard from him, come on corkboy10 where are u kisses abbey @ angel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    hi boys myself and angel have not been on our date with corkboy10, who won the dinner auction date, we have not heard from him, come on corkboy10 where are u kisses abbey @ angel
    hi abbey,

rather than destroy our counties image and if this tool doesnt get in touch with ye soon,i will match his offer if ye come to cork . so pm me

nbt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast