Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: date auction

1. Smile

Hi Gentelmen, Angel here, i just want to say thanks for all the bids and that im looking forward to meeting the lucky guy and having a great night with him and Abbey . Abbey and i have been friends for many years now and are very close, some times we are too close for comfort, if you know what i mean, ha ha . may the best man win and may we have a night to remember.
    loads of hugs and kisses Angel xx (086-7347916)

Reviews

It was my birthday recently and there is no bigger turn-on than a threesome with two attractive women, when you can sit back and watch them make each other hot and wet for you. I will stretch to €1250

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Is your keyboard still set to English(Ireland) - Irish, if not the Euro symbol may not work either, to check hit shift and 2 if you get " your ok if you get @ your set to US keyboard and Euro won't work.
    As you can see I got it to work. Many thanks

4. Default

Ill have to push it that bit further then.... €1400....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abbey View Post
    hi dreamon well let me say thank u for your nice kind words, its nice to be nice, and thanks for your bid which is more than we expected, yes it will be a fun interesting evening, we are both looking forward 2 it, we are both going shopping next week for something nice 2 wear, we will have good fun and lots of chat and craic, so i hope you know ifs its u ,your in for a treat, not enough fun and laughter around sometimes, let the fun begin kisses abbey @ angel
    I am struggling here. Tell me more about how much time we have together.

Reviews

Default Important Question

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I am struggling here. Tell me more about how much time we have together.
    I was wondering when a bidder would finally ask the all important question. Looks like everybody was bidding for a pig in a poke up until now.

Default abbey

hi boys well just to let yous know this dinner date will not be rushed, first off we shall meet at a top hotel for dinner, mabe an hour or 2, then polished off with some drinks, that will tantalize our taste buds and get us in the mood for our desert, which we know u will be longing for ? so boys all in all it could be 4 or 5 hours as we dont like 2 rush our desert, we like to savour the moment kisses abbey @ angel

Reviews

Default Expensive Dinner Date

hi boys well just to let yous know this dinner date will not be rushed, first off we shall meet at a top hotel for dinner, mabe an hour or 2, then polished off with some drinks, that will tantalize our taste buds and get us in the mood for our desert, which we know u will be longing for ? so boys all in all it could be 4 or 5 hours as we dont like 2 rush our desert, we like to savour the moment kisses abbey @ angel
    Now I'm no accountant, but I think Corkboy10's bid of 1400 Euro for a dinner date is going to end up closer to 2000 Euro when you include dinner at a top hotel and no doubt plenty of champagne, aperitifs and after dinner drinks. Somebody should check the Guinness Book of Records, to see what's the worlds most expensive dessert. Then again, after all that booze, dessert might just be a morsel too far.

Default abbey

carlos no it wont be that expensive, myself and angel are paying for all the food and drinks, and desert happens to be us ,what the bid ends at thats what the gentelman will pay no more or no less.Carlosi get the impression that: u dont seem to be in great humour, maybe a visit 2 us would help enlighten your day, kisses abbey @ angel

Reviews

carlos no it wont be that expensive, myself and angel are paying for all the food and drinks, and desert happens to be us ,what the bid ends at thats what the gentelman will pay no more or no less.Carlosi get the impression that: u dont seem to be in great humour, maybe a visit 2 us would help enlighten your day, kisses abbey @ angel
    Abbey, I'm in great humour, in fact QPH has nominated me as the most laid-back and bohemian individual on this site. If I was any more laid-back, I'd be comatosed. Unfortunately, I will have to pass on your kind offer, as I'm arranging my own 5 day Romanian feast and any more cholestorol would play havoc with the old system.

Best wishes for your auction anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast