Thread: The Good the Bad- Enniskillen, Galway & Limerick.

Blog Entries

Arrow The Good the Bad- Enniskillen, Galway & Limerick.

First and foremost:
    Very big thanks to all whom I have had the pleasure of sharing more then, a few adventures with, and thanks again to those whom have already booked and paid the deposit for next month which just get rid of all the time wasters that seem to have nothing better to do with themselves. So don’t forget I am only into clean safe healthy fun!
    Even though this is a job, it’s a bloody brilliant one I love doing. Loll. And have to say you guys have made me feel so welcome and have done wonders for my confidence with all your kind words and comments (thanks You all, it’s been so much fun sharing these fun times together). Hence why, I have already set the things in motion to move back home to Ireland. Oh boy, am I going to have some fun with you.. I am sure if you keep putting this big smile on my face it will knock off another 10 years off me, and keep this body fit. Loll.

Just to let you know I will have appointment available in Enniskillen on from 10am to 1pm on the 1st of March but a deposit must be paid via meteor once we have spoken and arranged the meeting.
    My dates for Portlaoise have now changed I will be in Portlaoise on the 7th March instead of the 3rd On the 3rd of March I will be in Galway and have bookings available from 5pm till 9pm left. But don’t forget to look out for me in Sligo on the 1st and 2nd and Dublin 5th and 6th as I already have a busy day in Dublin on the 4th March due to my kind gents are paying the deposits. (Thank you). I will also be in Limerick either on the 10th or 11th of March so let me know if you’re looking for something difference with this kinky cougar via my email address which is ladyvonteese@gmail.com and the strip tease link is http://youtu.be/hMLHMO-C8Gk for those who are interested in checking out.

Secondly:
    I only work legally and I pay my taxes and do not sell sex, I am paid for my time and what happens between two consenting adults in between those adults and not a complete stranger who calls me on the phone whom I have never met or even spoken to before, so stop asking me silly questions.
    But for those who are nosy I do not do the following, bare-back, OWO, A levels, gang bangs, 3 some, scat. So let not waste your time or mine. I only do what I love and love what I do and am a real thing who’s into having fun times with likeminded people! And there are lots of lovely girls here that enjoy the things I don’t cater for, for you to make contact with if this is what you’re looking for.
    Those who keep contacting me to see if I want a driver or want to work in their apartments thanks but no thanks and I also never work in brothels either. I have no intentions of putting myself or my clients at risk in anyway and have my own discrete security that look out for me and my clients.

Thanks again guy for all the fun times and making me feel bloody fantastic too.loll.
    Ladyvonteese.
    Ps if anyone knows of a good and reasonable removal company which deal with move from the UK I would appreciate it.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (28-02-13)