Thread: Who are you letting in?

Reviews

Default Who are you letting in?

Aimed at the ladies.

I'm watching on utv at the mo a program called "her majesty's prison".

Its a fly on the wall documentary about about the inmates there, now some of these guys are just pure scum and have none or very little regard for other humans, it's hard to watch as I tend to have very little time for people like these!

But it got me thinking of you girls and the dangerous people that you may come across and let into your homes.

Please be careful,seeing this program made me realise even more what dangers you may encounter.

Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

ana massage (25-02-13)

Blog Entries

alleluia....hope more of you realise the danger and don't judge us when we give you so little details about location,about apartment number or other inquieries.
    i know it's hard for some that doesn't handle directions(doesn't know wich one is left or right) but it's for our safety.
    if i see guys getting angry or doesnt has the patience for me to explain to them what to do next....that means he is not worth it to see me and he is danger for me and my home....and i deny him coming inside.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

mellors (25-02-13), the traveller (25-02-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    alleluia....hope more of you realise the danger and don't judge us when we give you so little details about location,about apartment number or other inquieries.
    i know it's hard for some that doesn't handle directions(doesn't know wich one is left or right) but it's for our safety.
    if i see guys getting angry or doesnt has the patience for me to explain to them what to do next....that means he is not worth it to see me and he is danger for me and my home....and i deny him coming inside.....
    Ana, sometimes the accent can be difficult to understand and it is not a good idea for the man to be hanging around discussing directions on the telephone.Maybe a good idea to text the instructions clearly . By the way, I have not booked you ...... yet !!!
    Last edited by Baxter; 25-02-13 at 22:08.