Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Submissive

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marlb View Post
    Hi Stephanie
    BDSM clubs, a very valid point and I have been to one or two events and not much luck. The biggest issue is they don't want the face seen which is fine for various positions, but to capture that fear, doubt, look its kinda hard. Or they agree with a drink or two in them but that's not right either.

We had a professional actress already and a waste of time to be honest. It just was not natural enough. She didn't want to be touched with implement that had a any potential of even the smallest sting and hence there was no reaction.

Jessica could you picture asking her Hmmmm. NO... However I think what was meant she may put one in the right direction.
    Well thank you to both of you. Spankee finder UK was the answer, pity I could not find some one closer to home as now its to travel to UK with all the gear etc. anyhow have a good one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to marlb For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (19-02-13)

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800_9255.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	74059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800_9118.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	74060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800_9323.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	74061
    Quote Originally Posted by marlb View Post
    Hi Stephanie
    BDSM clubs, a very valid point and I have been to one or two events and not much luck. The biggest issue is they don't want the face seen which is fine for various positions, but to capture that fear, doubt, look its kinda hard. Or they agree with a drink or two in them but that's not right either.

We had a professional actress already and a waste of time to be honest. It just was not natural enough. She didn't want to be touched with implement that had a any potential of even the smallest sting and hence there was no reaction.

Jessica could you picture asking her Hmmmm. NO... However I think what was meant she may put one in the right direction.

Hi, i have sub available, but she speaks spanish and italian only and she is based in Tenerife, contact me for details, may i bring her with me on my next tour to Dublin 12 - 26 april (confirmed dates)

4. Default

Well worth waiting until April methinks,if those pics and my encounter with sub L. in Tenerife are anything to go by.I can hardly wait!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dunlop69 View Post
    Well worth waiting until April methinks,if those pics and my encounter with sub L. in Tenerife are anything to go by.I can hardly wait!
    Hope, you had fun by our last meeting in Tenerife with me and my fem sub ;-)

6. Default

Hi Jessica and thank you for the reply. We will make contact closer to the time and work out the finer details and so forth once we know for sure she is coming with you. Does your sub have a site of her own ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12