Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how much do you pay?

take it easy guys, I only said I think limerick has several options, that is from information I got from this site, I think there are 5 thai places in limerick and 2 or 3 of them do it, but it is also up to the girl, if a place has 2 girls maybe only 1 will do the happy ending, you have got to go and try, in Galway there is only 1 thai place and only 1 girl there and she is strictly legitimate, no fun to be had there.

Quote Originally Posted by soidog View Post
    take it easy guys, I only said I think limerick has several options, that is from information I got from this site, I think there are 5 thai places in limerick and 2 or 3 of them do it, but it is also up to the girl, if a place has 2 girls maybe only 1 will do the happy ending, you have got to go and try, in Galway there is only 1 thai place and only 1 girl there and she is strictly legitimate, no fun to be had there.
    Ha Ha now look what you started :-) A PM with any info would be appreciated. All the Best, Frankly

Reviews

Lads come down to cork and no probs!

4. Default

Hi lfccork,
    could you PM me some details of some places, please?

Thanks.

5. Default

lffcork, If you could PM me details about cork places id greatly appreciate it!!

Why is all the action in cork, some asian girl should open shop in galway because they would have all the business they could handle, all those thai places in cork are competing with each other

I have found an asian girl in galway who does massage with a owo and cim, I didnt get her details from this site, she is a lovely little thing about 30, dark skinned so from SE Asia, 30 minutes massage and owo was good value, but had to pay extra for the cim, I am not wasting my time with any legitimate massages anymore, and I do like those LBFMs, wont need to go to cork now!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by soidog View Post
    I have found an asian girl in galway who does massage with a owo and cim, I didnt get her details from this site, she is a lovely little thing about 30, dark skinned so from SE Asia, 30 minutes massage and owo was good value, but had to pay extra for the cim, I am not wasting my time with any legitimate massages anymore, and I do like those LBFMs, wont need to go to cork now!
    Hey,
    Can u PM some details, please?
    Thanks.

9. Default

can you send me details of the place in galway please

10. Default

Me too, thanks a million!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast