Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Artemis FKK club

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    The last time I was in Berlin I had planned to go there but the wife kept following me around and I missed my chance .
    Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    wives pretend they have no sense of direction ... So you just can't get up to no good ....
    That was posted more than 2 years ago (as is this thread), so don't expect a reply anytime soon

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    Was there beginning of the month. (3rd time I've been there).

Went upstairs with a nice 25 year old Romanian who named herself Tatjana (I loved her haircut - looked a bit like Cleopatra and she reminded me of a colleague at work who I also would love to screw).

The food is not good (but you can eat it).

Might go again in July.
    Was there again beginning of July (and also paid a visit to the same girl again - I love Romanians!!! - she has good oral skills (CIM is 50 extra) -
    It was sunny and hot (36 degrees) and found out that there is as well an outdoor pool - with the music and food outside (they grilled outside and the food was better this time - pork neck with salad) it was some kind of a naughty pool party.
    Unfortunately I will be earliest End of September/beginning of October again in Berlin (unless I can find an excuse or do a one day trip in August...)
    A bit of a pity that something like that can't be found in Ireland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123