Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Orleans tonight

1. Default

Who gives a flying feck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    So is no one interested in this game ? I am go 49ers
    Ravens started well and I need to hit the fridge again.
    Sorry Thewren,but it is one game that I hate,even worse than Gaelic football.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

thewren (04-02-13)

Its a big load of donkeys jizz, look at that Ireland vs Wales on Saturday now that is a mans game, men getting all busted up, tackles flying in from all directions with no pads, blood spilling out of them and them not looking to go off to receive treatment. Nah I’ll give that American crap a miss.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

thewren (04-02-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Its a big load of donkeys jizz, look at that Ireland vs Wales on Saturday now that is a mans game, men getting all busted up, tackles flying in from all directions with no pads, blood spilling out of them and them not looking to go off to receive treatment. Nah I’ll give that American crap a miss.
    Understand but don’t dismiss something because you might not understand all the rules. Yes I loved seeing Ireland kicking Wales ass yesterday and Liverpool showing Man City how to play as a team today but don’t dismiss North American sports let’s face facts these teams have 10,000 more money than the Kilkenny hurling team and are very much at the peak of physical fitness and deserve respect

Quote Originally Posted by thewren View Post
    Understand but don’t dismiss something because you might not understand all the rules. Yes I loved seeing Ireland kicking Wales ass yesterday and Liverpool showing Man City how to play as a team today but don’t dismiss North American sports let’s face facts these teams have 10,000 more money than the Kilkenny hurling team and are very much at the peak of physical fitness and deserve respect
    I wouldn’t say I don’t understand American football mate in fact its one of the easiest games I’ve ever seen, you’ve two sets of players in your team a offensive team and a defensive team, your job is to get 10 yards or more with 4 attempts, if you don’t make it the ball is turned over to the other team and they have 4 attempts to score against you. Its easy, far easier than Rugby, I do understand it mate its the time it takes to play a match that is the problem. Its slow and all about tactics. No I want a game that has you on the edge of your seat not making you fall asleep on your seat.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 04-02-13 at 01:07.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (04-02-13)

Reviews

I wouldn’t say I don’t understand American football mate in fact its one of the easiest games I’ve ever seen, you’ve two sets of players in your team a offensive team and a defensive team, your job is to get 10 yards or more with 4 attempts, if you don’t make it the ball is turned over to the other team and they have 4 attempts to score against you. Its easy, far easier than Rugby, I do understand it mate its the time it takes to play a match that is the problem. Its slow and all about tactics. No I want a game that has you on the edge of your seat not making you fall asleep on your seat.
    A hurling fan John ?,did not see the Liverpool/city game today but listened on the radio,sounded a cracker,Liverpool sounded as if they were the home team.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 04-02-13 at 01:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

thewren (04-02-13)

Reviews

Its funny there are a lot of North Americans who would say a same about soccer. It’s all relevant sport is sport whether it’s the World Series, The Stanley cup Final or the European Cup, if your bored watch xhamster.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewren For This Useful Post:

client030314 (04-02-13), JohnRambo (04-02-13)

Reviews

Which one of yez cut the power cable ?
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123