Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scat with Sexy Jessica

Default Scat with Sexy Jessica

hey guys...just wondering if any1 has any info on sexy jessicas scat sessions?
    ive seen some pics and they look prety extreme!!!! was thinking of getting involved next time she is around!!
    so any info on the details would be great...(other than the smell)...feel free to pm me if you don't want to put it here!!!
    thanks guys!11

Quote Originally Posted by bigcong123 View Post
    hey guys...just wondering if any1 has any info on sexy jessicas scat sessions?
    ive seen some pics and they look prety extreme!!!! was thinking of getting involved next time she is around!!
    so any info on the details would be great...(other than the smell)...feel free to pm me if you don't want to put it here!!!
    thanks guys!11
    I recieved her scat/ shit without asking for it, it was degradding, but when she forced her sexy ass oon my face i loved it, and she has a high end ass too eat...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnt For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (04-02-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnt View Post
    I recieved her scat/ shit without asking for it, it was degradding, but when she forced her sexy ass oon my face i loved it, and she has a high end ass too eat...
    ..still remember...
    Hmmmmmmm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-02-13)

Can book me to join in ;-). Can watch her do it to me so you know what your in for.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (06-02-13)

Really I just received her pee....and i asked for that! What an amazing experience

9. The Following User Says Thank You to al1000 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (10-02-13)

I've also received her pee a few times, served as champagne. I am seriously considering asking for caviar, though it would be better if I got it like johnt, without asking and without an option of refusing.
    She won't be back in Cork before the summer, though, unfortunately.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alfiecork For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (14-02-13)

Default scat

Quote Originally Posted by alfiecork View Post
    I've also received her pee a few times, served as champagne. I am seriously considering asking for caviar, though it would be better if I got it like johnt, without asking and without an option of refusing.
    She won't be back in Cork before the summer, though, unfortunately.
    Yes being forced by mistress jessica is a very good thing. U like it under her sexy ass..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to johnt For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (14-02-13)

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    ..still remember...
    Hmmmmmmm

That sounds amazing, If you had asked for it it would not have been so erotic, and she forced it on you yum. How did the beautiful Jessica force you?

jessica takes u too places you did not ask too go but you go and get wat jessica wants too give you..

might try this next time,ive already tasted her sweet pee and all i can say is i,d drink it all day if i could she is so beuatiful you would just have to taste it,it was one of my most memorable nights in cork underneath the mistress what a lady, im collared for life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast