Thread: Dominatrix/Dungeon

Default Dominatrix/Dungeon

Hi just wondering If their are any Dominatrix in Ireland that have a proper Dungeon as In a room with all the gear Ive been to Mistress Savanna in cork and what a stunning Lady and she had a proper dungeon with stocks and St Andrews cross but to name a few of her equipment, but she seems to be gone now
    Ive looked in English site and their seems to be loads with the proper equipment.
    Im not into the hard side of domination but more the softer side (if theirs such a thing) as in the lady dressed in leather/pvc or latex/rubber and been restrained or cuffed/tied ball gaged blind folded poppers etc I have been with quite a few doms over rthe past few years and I must say all have been good but I feel the Dungeon setting would top it off
    I feel theirs an opening in this country for this.
    If anyone has any info It be great thanks guys.

2. Default

Yes , Im currently in the process of bringing such a thing to Dublin.
    I'ts being started off on a small scale to accommodate my clients with plans in the future of expanding the range of equipment. After the Dungeon is complete it will be available to hire out for private use so there is still hope for you kinkymed and others who are like minded.

Attached is a picture of the dungeon so far :-)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	73424

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British Dominatrix Tv Vic For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-02-13), client101 (11-02-13), MrKinky (08-02-13)

Great news British Dom I think you'll make a fortune ill have a well worn track to Dublin. Will you be supplying Dom's also? I know that mistress savanna ( pleasure&pain) was selling some if her stuff she had in Cork if you were looking for gear. She had stocks, bench, St Andrews cross etc all top quality equipment. Anyway 100% best of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinkymed For This Useful Post:

client101 (11-02-13)

6. Default

The Dungeon upon expansion will act as as Dublin's first Dungeon equipment showroom for those looking to see the quality of furniture before placing an order. The dungeon will also be available for hire to couples on an hourly bases. The dungeon should be complete by the end of the year all going well.

V.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British Dominatrix Tv Vic For This Useful Post:

client030314 (10-02-13), client101 (11-02-13)