Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
im not mocking god or whatever it is.In fact i believe strongly in a higher power but i am condemning those religous hypocrites that stnd around and preach on how we must all live our lifes while they use the very thing that they worship ,god,as a form of terrorism,while those very same bastards are the first to admit that god forgives all including them for ramming an altarboys arsehole.

See the contradiction?God forgives all but ,interestingly enough if you dont do what these ppl say then he all of a sudden doesnt forgive but will banish you forever.What a load of bollox.

If god is like this then thanks but no thanks,im having nothing to do with him.If he comes along and thinks its fine to preach and use his name and then ultimately disgrace his name whilst driving potential followers away from him, then he isnt up to much.

Even Satin for christ sake no pun intended is painted in a better light then these ppl paint god.As leats satin they say is a cunt and we know where we stand with him but to use god ,our apparent creator as a form of terror to get their own ways of teaching accross is sick.Im sorry but i never have and never will buy into this bullshit.

Faith is active whereas religon is passive.Faith is not religon.Who is the better person or who would you have more regard for, a guy who believes in god and just does the best he can do whetehr right or wrong or a guy that threatens you with eternal punishment all the while breaking those very rules ,rules of which when or if you break then your doomed.

Even the catholic church is like the roman army in its structure and we are supposed to bow down to a guy that lives in splendor with millions, that is carried everywhere like a geriatric in a goldfish bowel while waving at us all.What a langer.Why doesnt he roll up his sleeves like real saints such as Mother Theresa and go and actually do something or is it too much for him to do.Even Padre Pio,what did he ever do?For all we know those marks could be bullet holds from holding up his local post office.

A load of bs,
Westside.

This is a pile of self-serving crap written I imagine because it is assumed that the audience will be receptive to it. The only problem is that it's either untrue or exaggerated. The church has not talked about eternal punishment for decades.

As for an alterboy's arsehole, it is a statistical reality that it is far more likely to be pounded by his own father than by a priest. The number of sexually connected convictions which involve priests is miniscule and the fact that most are reported - unlike the family ones which very often are in camera - just creates that impression. If you need bs to not believe in you could look closer to home.

And Padre Pio "bullet holes from holding up his local post office"?

What a load of bollox in fairness.