Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: January 30th, is when Mahatma Gandhi's was assassinated..!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    The Mahatma is a Hero of mine..May his Message of Love and Respect always Shine in All our Hearts
    The other than I was comparing him with was Jesus,both peaceful men murdered by those with to much to lose.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Could be argued that his mix of religion and politics actually caused the alienation of Indian Muslims, and the creation of what became Pakistan....causing years of conflict
    I am not big Gandhi fan, I think he took India back by 4-5 decades, but creation of Pakistan and India-Pakistan conflict was not his fault, something he cannot be blamed for, in fact he worked hard so that India was not divided into two countries.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to naughty_g5 For This Useful Post:

La Toya (31-01-13)

Well, for me he is still and would remain a legend for Political and Religion just like Benazir Bhutto whos her assissnation occurred on 27 December 2007 in Rawalpindi, Pakistan..! though in a good way so good politician should follow their roots...

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    The Mahatma is a Hero of mine..May his Message of Love and Respect always Shine in All our Hearts
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

5. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

richieboy (31-01-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123