Quote Originally Posted by lino View Post
Well, I imagine you won't believe me, but I will tell you nonetheless my memory.
I must have been 8 or so, I was alone at home watching the telly and my favourite speakerin appears on the screen to announce the afternoon TV programs. I get an instant huge erection (the first in absolute that I remember) and, without knowing what I am doing and why, come closer to the TV set and put my dick where she has her mouth... (maybe also risking an electric shock).
I grew up in a very catholic family and for sure did not know anything at that time about sex and oral sex in particular. It must definitely have to do with genetics...

Best regards,

Lino
I’d believe that Lino, if memory serves, some of them were pretty hot, you never see them now, only hear them, good job your not Carlos’s generation, the wireless just doesn’t do it, does it ? . I do remember getting the raging horn for of all things, my religion teacher , I think it was a combination of the fact she was hot, only in her twenties and very slim and always wore a tight figure hugging dress, but to top it all she was a real rottweiler, I think that’s what really did it for me. I doubt I was the only one, I used to pray to god she wouldn’t call me up to the board, cause I could have pole vaulted my way there.