Thread: its just a rip off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Does it matter if the can is diet or regular ?

I fear my mistake was in using those small cans you can get now... I felt like a king for a while, but now I’m crushed, the little fella’s so distraught, I’ve had to put him on suicide watch..

Reach.. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, Stretch... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.

Feel the burn baby.... no pain, no gain...
    We already have the padded bra maybe we should consider the padded condom

Default Patent Pending...

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    We already have the padded bra maybe we should consider the padded condom
    Jesus Ber, that is pure, grade A Genius....that’s possibly the next big thing (sorry)

The wonderbras slogan was ‘hello boys’.....this one could be ‘goodbye boy’s’ or ‘more cushion for the pushin’

Get the patent in now, you’ll never work again...

Also a thought, you know those devices you get to tone your abs, they give a shock or something, anyone consider something similar for the quare fella, might look a little funny walking down the street, but f**t it, if it worked, it would be worth it...

Reviews

You do know lads the the lenght of a womans vagina before she has a baby is only 4 inchs long!! Thats why if you start ramming it in staight away it hurts cause it hasn't had the time to lubricate and stretch so altough I have no complaints about my size to make those small fella's feel better it's like DD tits any more than a hand full is a waste

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    You do know lads the the lenght of a womans vagina before she has a baby is only 4 inchs long!! Thats why if you start ramming it in staight away it hurts cause it hasn't had the time to lubricate and stretch so altough I have no complaints about my size to make those small fella's feel better it's like DD tits any more than a hand full is a waste

Don’t mock the afflicted Anon, Yours is probably down to all the zinc dust in the air from that mine, that caused a local genetic anomaly (must move to Meath, must move to Meath) but alas I have to tie a piece of string to it in the winter,or I lose it in a bad frost. But length aside, the issue of girth is far more relevant, as it is also to the concept of a padded condom. At the risk of wrecking your head again, can you ask your contact’s as to the most fashionable colors for such a thing,, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be color co-ordinated so to speak...

Reviews

Talking

Don’t mock the afflicted Anon, Yours is probably down to all the zinc dust in the air from that mine, that caused a local genetic anomaly (must move to Meath, must move to Meath) but alas I have to tie a piece of string to it in the winter,or I lose it in a bad frost. But length aside, the issue of girth is far more relevant, as it is also to the concept of a padded condom. At the risk of wrecking your head again, can you ask your contact’s as to the most fashionable colors for such a thing,, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be color co-ordinated so to speak...
    At first toughts I said Red but the images of pulling your (little ) willy out covered in red brought too many disturbing images to mind So a nice shade of pink to colour co-ordinate with the surrounding furniture would be nice
    You could even offer them in an arrange of colours to suit your sexual preferences, Brown for instance LOL
    Last edited by anon361; 02-07-08 at 14:14.

Default That’s me put of me dinner tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    At first toughts I said Red but the images of pulling your (little ) willy out covered in red brought too many disturbing images to mind So a nice shade of pink to colour co-ordinate with the surrounding furniture would be nice
    You could even offer them in an arrange of colours to suit your sexual preferences, Brown for instance LOL
    I’ve taken on board your suggestions, and have raided the closet (I wasn’t in it btw ) and have come up with some options that might work.

Ps

Don’t fall down any mine shafts or anything...

Reviews

have raided the closet (I wasn’t in it btw )

Ps

Don’t fall down any mine shafts or anything...
    Didn't you hear, there's a gold rush on in Monaghan nobody wants zinc anymore!!
    I just realised the comment I made:
    colours to suit your sexual preferences, Brown for instance LOL
    the "your" being a generalized term and not actually meaning You but I got a laugh from your response so i'm happy with the confusion