Thread: Roleplay in Dublin City Centre

1. Default Roleplay in Dublin City Centre

Hi,if there are any ladies who can do some naughty schoolgirl roleplay this evening in city centre drop me a pm.Or if anyone could recommend some good practitioners. Thanks

Anna23 looks like she's the ruler of this domain. I haven't yet visited her, but I'd wager she's phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHorn View Post
    Anna23 looks like she's the ruler of this domain. I haven't yet visited her, but I'd wager she's phenomenal.
    It all depends on the Master

Unfortunately, Irish men aren't dominant. In all those years I haven't met a single one who would have a natural controlling streak worth a mention. So there isn't much fun to be had in this area. Pity.

Maybe it comes with age. I'm 27 and would be terribly embarrassed if I opted to try dominating a woman like that. Sure, I'd love to give it a go, but that 'natural controlling streak' is sadly absent in the bedroom. Is it something that can be taught?

Roleplay doesn't mean she has to be submissive. Dominant schoolgirl ... Yes that'd be just fine. I can recommend Rubina who really got into character for me but she took the upper hand.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to herald For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHorn View Post
    Maybe it comes with age. I'm 27 and would be terribly embarrassed if I opted to try dominating a woman like that. Sure, I'd love to give it a go, but that 'natural controlling streak' is sadly absent in the bedroom. Is it something that can be taught?
    It cannot be taught (as opposed to what many seem to think unfortunately). It's either part of your nature, or it's not. It doesn't quite work to fake submission or dominance.

As herald said a SG role-play can be neither submissive nor dominant. I was just talking about my own preferences and having a little moan about how little outlet they get. Altough thinking about my statements over night I remembered that I have met about 2 dominant irish gentlemen in the 4 yrs. I worked here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinabombshell View Post
    i like to be both,but i like more to play little school girl,naughty and submissive,is just my thing
    I can confirm Rubina can be a very naughty little school girl OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dannii View Post
    Im all into roleplay and have a super sexy schoolgirl outfit x
    Good to know

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by walzer View Post
    Hi,if there are any ladies who can do some naughty schoolgirl roleplay this evening in city centre drop me a pm.Or if anyone could recommend some good practitioners. Thanks
    Try Sheyla she is sexy as fuck in Schoolgirl uniforms !!
    ♥I am a woman with many trades and tricks I Dare you to try one ? I will be waiting for your visit SO We together can explore and Play.....
    SENSUAL YARA