Thread: My media work

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Rachel you have maintained throughout that you are doing this for yourself and not for anyone else and yet every time you lift a finger it ends up being discussed on here and we're all supposed to be grateful. Admittedly it is not you that does this, it is your supporters. The problem is, once the thread has been created to discuss your latest media exposure, people will say what they think, as it becomes an open debate.

I think we are all in agreement with your belief that client should not be criminilized and that the Swedish model would make life very difficult for all, regardless of being Indie or otherwise and we don't want it. We do have a common interest. You don't have to be a one man band. There are others out there who want to support you, but how do they do that if they are not invited to?

Perhaps use the ladies section a little more readily? You would be surprised at how many people really do want to get involved.

I thought Amber did an amazing job with the radio interview and through her I am finding out which sites to check, who to talk to and what I can do. It's a great feeling to know I'm being more pro-active and that I can support her, without fear of being ridiculed or put down.

What am I saying? We should be working together to be one voice. We should be talking to each other, discussing our strengths, what is the message we want to pass on to the media? Hopefully with new developments this will happen. I don't think it is you people are getting annoyed with, it is the situation.

On a last note, I don't think I have seen anything negative written about Amber or Ana or Lucy on this subject or LBT for that matter. Why do you think that is? They have all been in the media eye recently, so what is the difference?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (28-01-13), Cassandra (27-01-13), JAMESCORK (25-01-13), Lilian (25-01-13), redforever (27-01-13), saoirsemac (25-01-13), the traveller (25-01-13)