Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niall Boylan show podcast

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What should have been a discussion on pro choice turned into a moral debate on prostitution.
    I agree, whilst Joan and others like her are entertaining to listen to, they are merely the foot soldiers in the TORL campaign.
    The likes of Sarah Benson and Denise Charlton, sniping from afar as they do with catchy soundbites and well timed media pieces, are the ones that should be forced into the open to defend their position.

Niall Boylan should make a very public invitation to both Sarah Benson and Denise Charlton to engage in open debate with sex workers such as those that spoke on his show of the 17th Jan. If they have nothing to hide they would accept his offer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

the traveller (24-01-13)

Reviews

listening to it now.
    just at the point where Ana joins.

Amber you're brilliant, very strong and confident. And Ana too, very brave.
    Joan sounds like someone out of Father Ted.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Well done Luce, don't think Joan heard of condoms and contraception until you put her straight :-)
    And Karin too.

If anyone hasn't listened to it yet, well worth taking the time. Well done to all the ladies for taking part.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (24-01-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12