Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rapist gets Bail on Health Grounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Rapist gets Bail on Health Grounds

In a Dublin Court "Today" a 73 year old man got bail on health grounds because the judge has in his opinion no option but to refer the case to a higher court.Hemmm.He is saying the law is insufficient even though the man before him had pleaded guilty to repeatedly raping his daughter over a ten year period. So much for equality in the Laws of our State.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (22-01-13), very shy guy (22-01-13)

Reviews

A bloody disgrace. That poor woman suffered rape as a minor for ten years and this bastard is free. The legal system in this country stinks. Where's the support from the rape crisis council now! There's no justice...
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

Big J (22-01-13), NewMoon (22-01-13), simon2280 (22-01-13), The Equalizer (22-01-13)

Blog Entries

"Baxter" / Banjaxed mind explaining this one?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

NewMoon (22-01-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    A bloody disgrace. That poor woman suffered rape as a minor for ten years and this bastard is free. The legal system in this country stinks. Where's the support from the rape crisis council now! There's no justice...
    I don't understand this comment? Are you saying the Rape Crisis Centre isn't helping? They offer one to one counselling, a national 24/7 helpline etc

They do alot of lobbying? Are you blaming the rape crisis centre on something?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Sick Bags Ready (as the following really takes the biscuit).

Please see the following (Link: http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man...m-3361888.html).

Comparing the sentences imposed (and not imposed) in each of the aforementioned cases, I am at a loss for words.
    Last edited by The Equalizer; 22-01-13 at 19:43.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post

Please see the following (Link: http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man...m-3361888.html).

Comparing the sentences imposed (and not imposed) in each of the aforementioned cases, I am at a loss for words.
    It seems "crazy" I agree. Now that we are exposing the sexual abuse of young females openly is it not time we aired the sexual abuse of young males. Not just by other males but by "Mothers, Aunts and Older Sisters...I would respectfully request that the female members of this site would resist the tempation to deny that it has and is happening...Think of the feelings of those Hurt by this.

Reviews

The judge should be defrocked or whatever you do to judges,he is a danger to women and a total bollix in the worst interpretation of the word.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (22-01-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

shy guy, While i totally agree this judge refused to be responsible for his actions in this case, Here we have the insufficiency of the Law when it comes to the rights of bodly integrity of women in this State. Thank U for your contribution, it shows your humanity which is sadly lacking in our Society.
    Last edited by simon2280; 22-01-13 at 23:01.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    shy guy, While i totally agree this judge refused to be responsible for his actions in this case, Here we have the insufficiency of the Law when it comes to the rights of bodly integrity of women in this State. Thank U for your contribution, it shows your humanity which is sadly lacking in our Society.
    Simon,this has happened all too frequently down through the years,the courage of his daughter to proceed with this case was remakable,what happened was a travesty of justice,and it can happen to males members of families and not the father doing the abusing,to hurt a child in anyway is a line when crossed should carry a heavy punishment,the crime of rape is a heinous one,sadly the law,or those that interprete it are asses.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 22-01-13 at 23:12.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (22-01-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hi Equalizer, Thank U for spotting this piece and sharing it, Any violation of our bodily integrity, which is not our choice deserves to be punished, but you are 100% correct, in my opinion, it is totally dumbfounding.
    Last edited by simon2280; 23-01-13 at 00:02.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast