Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rapist gets Bail on Health Grounds

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    They should have cut his balls off.
    Big J, Casteration would not be sufficient punishment for this man, I think. We must send a message to all Paedophiles that they can appreciate

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy View Post
    How can that be justise he admitted to the rape of his daughter and still walk away outrageous.
    Richieboy,
    This man is a Paedo and deserves to be treated in a way that is equal to the way he treated his Daughter....Ges how the fuck can we let this man get away with this.. Any Welders on this site willing to donate a cage that can be put beside "The Spike"

Reviews

I'll say it before and I'll continue saying it till the day I die. The law is nothing but a bad joke.

Health my ass. Let that sicko rot away what little time he has left in a cell. Protect the guilty while the innocent see no justice. Fuck the law.

Or better yet just put a bullet through him. But that won't make him suffer. He needs to suffer.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 22-01-13 at 23:58.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer View Post
    Sick Bags Ready (as the following really takes the biscuit).

Please see the following (Link: http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man...m-3361888.html).

Comparing the sentences imposed (and not imposed) in each of the aforementioned cases, I am at a loss for words.
    Hi Equalizer, Thank U for spotting this piece and sharing it, Any violation of our bodily integrity, which is not our choice deserves to be punished, but you are 100% correct, in my opinion, it is totally dumbfounding.
    Last edited by simon2280; 23-01-13 at 00:02.

Reviews

The judge has apologised for his errors. Should have given yer man life IMHO .
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Reviews

The Judge has change his mind!! Hes going to jail now, Justice finally prevailed!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    The judge has apologised for his errors. Should have given yer man life IMHO .
    The judge should privately ask this mans wife to account for her behaviour. This judge abdicated himself from providing justice for an exceptilnally brave woman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123