Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helen Charm

Default Helen Charm

Who has been with Helen Charm was just on her website and saw pics of her cock and let me just say it is FUCKIN HUGE it doesnt look possible to take it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Drico900 View Post
    Who has been with Helen Charm was just on her website and saw pics of her cock and let me just say it is FUCKIN HUGE it doesnt look possible to take it?
    Oh it's possible! I think it looks bigger on her website than in reality. She is a stunner though, well worth the visit.

She's not that long but quite thick.Definitely worth a visit,shes unreal.
    Can't wait for her to come back to Limerick.

Ok i have decided to visit Helen she just looks to hot not to. Im 1st timer so worried about taking her very thick cock any advice?

5. Default

Best of luck dude that thing looks like an elephant trunk u might be better trying with a tgirl with a smaller cock

I know but she looks so hot she is one of the sexiest transsexuals here im just very nervous and worried about the size of her cock. I really wana visit her.

Reviews

Tell her that you are a 1st timer. I'd say that she will make allowances for it. She is big, but not the biggest, so you should be fine.

when i was with her she used a vibrator on me first to make things a little easier. she's very thick at the base of her cock so i doubt she would go all the way in with you. she's very good at what she does anyway so you will def have a good time

Helen is one of the nicest girls full stop , really genuine. Probably the best ass I have ever seen, that ass is worth the visit alone. Yes very thick at the base just relax and use poppers. Enjoy

She magic,just enjoy her you lucky bast**rd!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast