Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Fucking way like this cant happen

Reviews

Default No Fucking way like this cant happen

well so much for getting me Iphone unlocked for fuck sake i have just dropped my iphone about 10 mins ago, i was listening to music and went to put it in my pocket but the zip on my shorts was closed so it just slapped off the ground the screen is just after going smash its cracked in a bad way and i was too much of a tight arse to get insurance on it, why o why is this after happening to me arghhhhhhh

this day just keeps getting better and better ........... fuck my life!!

Reviews

I feel for you , your going to have to dig into your pockets to get it fixed , good shop on Moore Street in Dublin i'd recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    well so much for getting me Iphone unlocked for fuck sake i have just dropped my iphone about 10 mins ago, i was listening to music and went to put it in my pocket but the zip on my shorts was closed so it just slapped off the ground the screen is just after going smash its cracked in a bad way and i was too much of a tight arse to get insurance on it, why o why is this after happening to me arghhhhhhh

Had this happen myself. You can buy the digitizer+screen+toolkit online. There are some excellent walkthroughs on youtube on how to do it. Takes a while but saves a ton of money. Took me about 2 hours.

Check out the new idea of an airbag at..
    http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/te...ts-idea-121497

Reviews

sorry to hear that bud your after getting me thinking because never got insurance on my iphone. who the best to get your phone insured by???

Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    sorry to hear that bud your after getting me thinking because never got insurance on my iphone. who the best to get your phone insured by???

lifeline carphone warehouse, i drop stuff alot

like in the bath and sinks, ive had them vibrate in and appartently my new shit

fall asleep with ur brand new book and wake up to it flooting,meh

but yeah ive just broken the phone walked in, they try fix so gone a week and u get temp phone
    sometimes they fix it, but often enough new phone

cost me feck all and i have my laptop on it too
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

client101 (20-01-13)

Ouch! I can feel your pain ... Thats why i dont have an Iphone or these sophisticated phones nowadays ... I always drop them always! ..i dont want to cry afterwards 2 week eh ? lol
    i remember a punter use to laugh at me when he 1st saw my shitty phone ! ha
    well a present is another story now
    Last edited by Nyna; 20-01-13 at 13:58.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

client101 (20-01-13), mer (20-01-13)

Reviews

Shoulda got one of these

O and sorry but I did laugh, why do we sometimes find others misfortune funny

Blog Entries

this is what hapens when you get expensive phones.they are not good of nothing.try to buy and old phone and you can smash him how long you want

Reviews

I wish we could go back to the ways things were!! When phones were phones and the batteries lasted longer than 5 Hours!!
    Remember this baby

http://www.nokia6310.ie/product.php?id_product=22

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to client101 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (20-01-13), Metro 6R4 (20-01-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast