Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies please take note

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No he isn't in Saggart.

Why do you add to the hysteria and fear? and just go by rumours?

Going to go on a rant now cause this type of thread reall angers me

People fuckin claiming something as serious as this should have 100% confirmation and evidence because you ever hear of the story the boy who called wolf???? the more supposed sightings of someone who might, might not be him the less serious the REAL sightings etc will be taken and he'll go underground will slip under the radar.

What about all the other rapists/convicted murders that are out now and walking amongst us?!?!?!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 20-01-13 at 04:05.

I was about to ask, do you have a positive link to the police confirming his whereabouts please? The last official news I saw on this was that he is in Amsterdam.
    Thanks

Got this on Facebook Larry Murphy tracker page posted an hour ago.

Rathcoole garda have confirmed hes living in the saggart area..

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    It is a pity that the hunters that found his last victim before he was caught and ran him off had not put a couple of rounds in him,and then give him the same burial as was in store for his victim,covered in hydrated lime in a grave that no one would know where the monster was buried.
    If they did VSG bet THEY would Still be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    No he isn't in Saggart.

Why do you add to the hysteria and fear? and just go by rumours?

Going to go on a rant now cause this type of thread reall angers me

People fuckin claiming something as serious as this should have 100% confirmation and evidence because you ever hear of the story the boy who called wolf???? the more supposed sightings of someone who might, might not be him the less serious the REAL sightings etc will be taken and he'll go underground will slip under the radar.

What about all the other rapists/convicted murders that are out now and walking amongst us?!?!?!
    I hear what your saying but us public have to do something because this guy is so dangerous. Until he shows remorse (and if responsible for the murders, he makes a full confession ) everybody should make his life a living hell.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMoon For This Useful Post:

Big J (20-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NewMoon View Post
    If they did VSG bet THEY would Still be in jail.
    That is true if anyone knew,if it had of been me,he would have just disappeared,end of story,the females of Ireland would be a lot safer had he had an accident in custody.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NewMoon View Post
    I hear what your saying but us public have to do something because this guy is so dangerous. Until he shows remorse (and if responsible for the murders, he makes a full confession ) everybody should make his life a living hell.

I agree, we should know where he is but my point is people should have 100% guarantee he is on the area not by supposed sightings etc, it just adds to the fear, hysteria and leads to a witchhunt etc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    and how do u know for sure that he isnt in saggart? Have u other information about his whereabouts.
    Because I rang Rathcoole Garda station just this morning cause this type of shit people stir isn't true.

the boy who cried wolf....

Quote Originally Posted by joeythelips View Post
    Got this on Facebook Larry Murphy tracker page posted an hour ago.

Rathcoole garda have confirmed hes living in the saggart area..
    There is nothing official from the police on that page that I can see.

a good friend of mine in the know, has checked it out and came up with nothing...thats not to say he was living here and took off...who fucking knows...and before dub lad or uk heather start slatting me..i only put it up here because i heard it so many times being said from friends in the area..for the last few days...that i felt i should put our lovely ladies on there guard...and i would do again if i felt the need...for now over and out

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joeythelips For This Useful Post:

Big J (20-01-13)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast