Thread: Clients

Default Clients

I think clients come from various perspectives. Some are married and not satisfied sexually and don't want to cheat
    Others have an unmatched libido.
    Others are single and are afraid of the physical aspect of flirting with women (me) that she will say, what you doing, rack off. I think the later is a sad affliction. That said I think if he's tried his all and doesn't have that affliction then I think going to a working lady is good because it guarantees him relief. To be honest lets face it, the work is a mainly physical experience. In return for not wooing, and no connection, and a donation he gets relieved. But that's where it starts and ends. Of course the spark can be there that leads to a good session or even to changing from client to bf.

Some are good time keepers, respectful, others lose focus when horny with even the simplest task, all the info is on the profile and yet they ask again. Laziness.

The availability aspect is the main bore of the job I think apart from the personal hygiene of the client...

Blog Entries

wisdom beyond his years.............

the Puc Fada,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;1001078]wisdom beyond his years.............

the Puc Fada,
    Westside.[/QUOTo

Jaysus pmsl
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero