Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL...do you like it?

Another Pats fan!!! I bore my mates to death trying to get them to watch games. In the last couple of years NFL has overtaken Premir League for me.

Reviews

Rugby with padding, big girls blouses

Quote Originally Posted by gmcn28 View Post
    Another Pats fan!!! I bore my mates to death trying to get them to watch games. In the last couple of years NFL has overtaken Premir League for me.
    Welcome brother

Saturday night NFL on E-I is much better real worriers
    Who loves ya baby......!!

This is it not about football? No, aint interested and not watch it so...

watched the entire baltimore-denver game on sat night, went to overtime, a great watch. 2 good games in prospect for next weekend, predictions please lads?

eats, shoots and leaves
    extensa

Quote Originally Posted by extensa View Post
    watched the entire baltimore-denver game on sat night, went to overtime, a great watch. 2 good games in prospect for next weekend, predictions please lads?
    Denver v Baltimore was insane. That last minute hail mary by Flacco was incredible, though the safety was a mong and got caught out too easy.

OK...I think New England do Baltimore. Baltimore will be tired, and with it being at Foxboro, NE are big favourites. Also Brady > Flacco

I think San Francisco beat Atlanta. Ryan at QB for Atlanta never inspires me, and Kaepernick is on fire.

You?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12