Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong on Oprah

Default Lance Armstrong on Oprah

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...oap-Oprah.html

How long before he starts crying and admitting he let the USA down, and he becomes the victim?

I think i might just throw up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Desirable Encounters (11-01-13), jmoore (11-01-13)

Reviews

When is this been broadcast? I thought the Oprah show was finished or maybe this is the last season is it?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    When is this been broadcast? I thought the Oprah show was finished or maybe this is the last season is it?
    I am trying to find out mate

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (10-01-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...oap-Oprah.html

How long before he starts crying and admitting he let the USA down, and he becomes the victim?

I think i might just throw up
    I love all these people who have a go at him and talk about him going to cry etc. He didnt cry when he beat cancer and went on to win the tour. Nobody said anything then but when he's down ,as it is in human beings, people have to get the boot in. Pro sports are a business run by powers that be and fall out with them and they hang you out to dry and what easier way to do this than drugs (after years of ignoring positive tests for more money in attendances etc). Same thing happen Ben Johnson, one day he was best runner in the world and the next he was screwed.

wonder why,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I love all these people who have a go at him and talk about him going to cry etc. He didnt cry when he beat cancer and went on to win the tour. Nobody said anything then but when he's down ,as it is in human beings, people have to get the boot in. Pro sports are a business run by powers that be and fall out with them and they hang you out to dry and what easier way to do this than drugs (after years of ignoring positive tests for more money in attendances etc). Same thing happen Ben Johnson, one day he was best runner in the world and the next he was screwed.

wonder why,
    Westside.
    Thank goodness for all those people that donate to the Cancer Research organisation

wonder why,
    Westside.
    This man wasn't an innocent pawn....he was the lynch pin of the whole scam, bullying other riders into taking the same stuff so the team would be stronger. The amount of juice his crew were taking the incredible hulk wouldn't have been able to keep up.

Forgive me if I don't consider him a victim

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

jer10 (10-01-13), jmoore (11-01-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    bullying other riders into taking the same stuff so the team would be stronger. The amount of juice his crew were taking the incredible hulk wouldn't have been able to keep up.
    In the way that the powers that be who run the show ignore the top guys positive tests (assuming they actually test them at all) so to keep the money coming in via spectator attendances. There is no scam just the way it goes when money comes along and by the way juice is genetic in terms of response as the stuff clings to receptors and the receptors vary from individual to individual. I am willing to bet there are guys who cant come close to any on that team who take more.

Westside.

In the way that the powers that be who run the show ignore the top guys positive tests (assuming they actually test them at all) so to keep the money coming in via spectator attendances. There is no scam just the way it goes when money comes along and by the way juice is genetic in terms of response as the stuff clings to receptors and the receptors vary from individual to individual. I am willing to bet there are guys who cant come close to any on that team who take more.

Westside.
    Lance.... is that you?!

Reviews

Totally disagree - Armstrong should always deserve credit for beating cancer but when his success was based on fraud , intimidation , pure hypocrisy (live strong !??!!!) , he deserves all the abuse that he's getting.Why do you think he chose Oprah to give an interview ? OP is totally correct - this is about damage limitation to Brand Armstrong (just like Tiger Woods returning conference but at least in his case it was mere infidelity) - The same treatment should be meted out to all sportspeople and enablers (including complicit media who trade silence for accessibility) .David Walsh and Paul Kimmage amongst others - true heroes in a cynical world.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

jer10 (10-01-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Lance.... is that you?!
    Nope the only bicycle I ever got on was my ex.

I understand how you could have mistaken me with lance though,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast