Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which TV / TS gives the biggest load?

1. Default Which TV / TS gives the biggest load?

this would be nice any guys that frequently visit tv / ts would hopefully be able to answer this.

In the Dublin TS section i can only vouch for Ts Bruna - she's one of the best and has NEVER let me down when it comes to her cumming!

Trouble with a lot of the TS's is that they are on "hormone" tablets and this will affect their production of sperm and how many times they can cum a day! Some can only manage once a day and some find it hard to get an erection even!

If its a large cum load you're looking for then a Tv would be better as they don't take as many tablets - in fact a few are just cross dressers as they advertise in the "male" section too!

Of the Tv's in Dublin at the moment i can only vouch for Samantha Tv - definitely has a big load and can do it a few times a day too!

There are others i can recommend in both sections but they're not in Dublin at the moment!

Hope this helps.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooner For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (09-01-13), valeix (09-01-13)

4. Default

I dont mind too much about the load, it must be important if i wanted to taste it, but no way.......

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badnews View Post
    I dont mind too much about the load, it must be important if i wanted to taste it, but no way.......
    would u really not take the chance in swallowing a TS / TV load ? is it that risky? what if they could prove with a cert they're STD free? Renatha Lopez apparently can prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I'm sti free with proof... I have all my tests with me and I can show for any request

My health is the most important thing for me.
    100% healthy milk!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (14-02-13)

Reviews

Nobody can prove they are 100% free of STi's, they can only show they are clean at the date they were last tested, after that you are only as healthy as your last sexual partner and unfortunately in between testing ladies do get infected, the good ones do all possible to avoid this but if they perform OWO or allow it to be done on them then you definitely can't say for certain they are clean..

Reviews

I'm 100% STI FREE with proof

Go to pay some girl... and forget the transexuals threads... You are not into ts so why you are so worried.
    Renatha, my comment was not directly at you, I will post on any thread I find interesting so don't you worry about where I do and don't post
    As for 100% proof, as I said no lady can be 100% positive once they had had sex with another person that they don't know is clean or not so unless you didn't have sex since your last check-up then you can't say you are clean when you really don't know and to say you are is just silly.
    What you can say and by being tested you can also show that you are a responsible person that is concerned about the well being of not only yourself but your clients too by being regularly tested..

Reviews

Yes... Transexuals threads are very interesting but I think who post here are the guys who like us and no the guys who disrespect and insult us like you... Anyway for me your words are like

Sorry guys but I have my personality and I dont need stay quiet when I want say something who I believe is necessary
    No need to get personal Renatha just because you know I'm 100% right, no I'm not into transexuals you are correct but I am into guys getting the right advice and you are not giving it so I will no matter how nauseous that makes you feel

Reviews

For sure they don't need your opinion... Have many doctors here in Ireland for help they
    You seem angry Renatha, I can tell, no hihihihi's. Maybe you should go ask your doctor for advice and ask him does his test results protect you from the countless men you have sex with after he tests you, see what he will say Silly girl

Reviews

You really make me nauseous... Thanks God you don't like transexuals... Poor girls hihihihihi
    You're safe, even if I did like TS's you wouldn't be on my list, now Laura Boldrini, there's one hell of a sexy lady ...

Admin: obsolete picture removed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast