Thread: Vac beds

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Vac beds

I made one of these over the Christmas holidays and it nearly cost my life.*
    Several dry runs were taken to *ensure all the equipment was operating ok then at the weekend with the house all to myself decided to give the vac *bed a try.*
    1st mistake was to try by myself, even with 2 timers in place to power the vacuum on and off, What I never realised or under estimated was how fast the air is removed and how restrictive and immobilised you become. My mistake was not staying still and having the breather hole positioned over my mouth so when the timer started the vacuum *and the air removed, the breather hole and my mouth never lined up, with immobilisation near instantaneously I started to panic and was literary struggling and fighting for air and my Life, fortunately the air valve connected to the vacuum cleaner came loose and the bag returned to normal.*
    The adrenalin rush, sexual and physical arousal during and immediately after have been a high I can't stop thinking about and would love to experience again with a play mate who would stimulate me while immobilised (and for safety).*
    Has any one any experience, tips, advice on getting the maximum enjoyment from using vac beds.*
    Thanks.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RP91...e_gdata_player
     little said is easy mended

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legswideopen For This Useful Post:

mrpotatohead (08-01-13)