Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does size matter

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I believe it's a pain in the arse
    And probably uncomfortable especially when you get a horn in your tight fitting jockeys lads lol
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Totally agree, bigger isn't better, I'd hate to be huge, I'm above average and even I have issues with ladies from keeping a hold of the end of my shaft so any sort of decent penetration is impossible to ladies actually saying that only for I'm gentle initially they were going to refuse me sex...
    I wonder do woman get intimidated by a big cock fuck that you not putting that into me . But yet there curious .

Reviews

The ducks penis extends to 18"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I wonder do woman get intimidated by a big cock fuck that you not putting that into me . But yet there curious .
    I was with a lady once, smoking hot she was, I couldn't have been any harder so I was at my full potential, she says to me this is my first grande, mind you she was well able to take it for such a slight little thing, yet I've had larger ladies complain before I've even got the head in..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Eyes watering probably.

I can vividly recall one young gentleman (before I became a professional floozy) tell me to 'just relax' as he was trying to bounce off my tonsils via penetration. Easy for him to say! It was completely missing anything that might have made it pleasant and was just uncomfortable. It's a shame really, as he was a nice chap and keen to see me again, but I just couldn't face it.

What a lot of guys don't appreciate when they are hankering after being 'bigger' is that men that are big have to be oh so very careful not to hurt their partner and very considerate. They are the ones most likely to be refused anal and can find it hard to cum at all.

What do I say? Be glad with what you have got and make the most of it. Find out how it works to it's full potential, listen to the lady and enjoy!
    I just had a visual

Funny xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    Nice lady
    It's true xx

Though it's been so long.. I might need to be reminded

Last edited by Stephanie; 06-01-13 at 17:27.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was with a lady once, smoking hot she was, I couldn't have been any harder so I was at my full potential, she says to me this is my first grande, mind you she was well able to take it for such a slight little thing, yet I've had larger ladies complain before I've even got the head in..
    Clap yourself on the back anon you legend you lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Clap yourself on the back anon you legend you lol
    Sorry mate a Meath man with a big cock hummmm Jesus I am surprised you didn't try and make money out of your god given gift lol.

9. Default

Lol it always makes me smile fellas always want bigger why are you insecure with what you have our is it a macho thing well I have a huge cock darling not only that but look at the girth lol. As long as it works who cares about a few extra inches.
    AND you'd have a girl put one foot on the bed and .... ?

What a catch !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (06-01-13)

Lol it always makes me smile fellas always want bigger why are you insecure with what you have our is it a macho thing well I have a huge cock darling not only that but look at the girth lol. As long as it works who cares about a few extra inches.
    it is not the size of the gun,but the effect of the bullet.
    WET AND WILD NATURAL BBW WAITING FOR YOU

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast