Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Men Cheat

Wink Why Men Cheat

Every man has heard that the best way to get a woman to stop having sex with him is by marrying her. Apparently, long-term relationships seem to suck the sex drive out of many women, leaving men gasping for fulfilment. With the need for more sex, some men will start "working late" more often.

She cheated on you...So you found out your lady was being unfaithful, and the only way you can relieve your anger is by doing the same

It's challenging and exciting.....If you consider the women you sleep with "sexual trophies," chances are you have already cheated at least once in your life. Some men simply cannot leave behind the thrill of the hunt, the chase and the conquest. For other men, the excitement is in the variety, like changing ice cream flavours for one day after years of sticking to just one.

You can get away with it...."What eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel," goes the old adage, and it still holds true, as long as there are no cameras around -- or, in the case of Tiger Woods, voicemails

It boosts your ego....Nothing lifts the old self-esteem like discovering that other women still desire you sexually. When in long-term relationships, men may begin to question their sexual marketability, which will lead some of them to sow their clandestine wild oats. Once a man knows he can get back in the game, he'll return to his mate; or not.

The opportunity was there......
    It's an uncontested fact that most men can't say "no" to sex.

Your girlfriend is a nag....Most men have experienced at least one woman who thrives on making him feel like crap

Naughty videos on EF.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Big J (05-01-13), Cable87 (05-01-13), Godwasgenerous (06-01-13), JAMESCORK (05-01-13), n73 (05-01-13), NewMoon (05-01-13), patbuck9999 (05-01-13)

Any chance of a ride?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    Every man has heard that the best way to get a woman to stop having sex with him is by marrying her. Apparently, long-term relationships seem to suck the sex drive out of many women, leaving men gasping for fulfilment. With the need for more sex, some men will start "working late" more often.

She cheated on you...So you found out your lady was being unfaithful, and the only way you can relieve your anger is by doing the same

It's challenging and exciting.....If you consider the women you sleep with "sexual trophies," chances are you have already cheated at least once in your life. Some men simply cannot leave behind the thrill of the hunt, the chase and the conquest. For other men, the excitement is in the variety, like changing ice cream flavours for one day after years of sticking to just one.

You can get away with it...."What eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel," goes the old adage, and it still holds true, as long as there are no cameras around -- or, in the case of Tiger Woods, voicemails

It boosts your ego....Nothing lifts the old self-esteem like discovering that other women still desire you sexually. When in long-term relationships, men may begin to question their sexual marketability, which will lead some of them to sow their clandestine wild oats. Once a man knows he can get back in the game, he'll return to his mate; or not.

The opportunity was there......
    It's an uncontested fact that most men can't say "no" to sex.

Your girlfriend is a nag....Most men have experienced at least one woman who thrives on making him feel like crap

I only ever cheat on my bird when she goes away for a while.

Last edited by n73; 05-01-13 at 12:28.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post

tongue: tongue: tongue: tongue:
    She most travel a lot ...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    She most travel a lot ...lol
    She goes away for months at a time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (05-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Any chance of a ride?
    My car is broken .. Take the luas ...
    Naughty videos on EF.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

babehunter (07-01-13), JAMESCORK (05-01-13)

Its something I haven't done, or would ever do. I would always finish a relationship first, if for nothing else, my own self respect let alone my partners.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chutney For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (06-01-13), Rachel Divine (05-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post

Yet you are free to cheat on her anytime
    Naughty videos on EF.

Al this talk of sex and cheating is a Disgrace ..... down with this sort of thing I say

naaa fuck it your right Rachel a man thinks with his cock cos the little bastard is very persuasive

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (06-01-13), Rachel Divine (05-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Rachel View Post
    My car is broken .. Take the luas ...
    jeyus you need to change that car or it will be you taken the luas

17. The Following User Says Thank You to richieboy For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-01-13)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast