Thread: Feast or famine!

Reviews

Red face Feast or famine!

This has been brought up time and again, but I am still going to have a bitch and moan about it!!

The last three weeks or so, my favourites page has just been a list of suspended profiles! Christmas and all that I suppose.

So have been quiet and needless to say am very horny now, dying for a visit to one of the lovely ladies.

Had to browse the list of esocrts in my vicinity yesterday and picked out a lady that I was hoping to call this weekend.

But I just checked my favourites page now, and it has lit up like a Christmas tree!!

Plenty of my favourites have returned along with ladies that I had been planning to see!

So I'm fecking confused now!! It's never a good thing for a man to have too much choice!! I'm probably going to have such a hard time choosing that I'm going to end up sitting home alone and sulking!!

Rant over. You can all go to bed now!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

BJ99 (05-01-13), client030314 (05-01-13), thewren (05-01-13)

Reviews

As long as you don't fecking boast/brag/etc about whatever you get up to like you did the time of that 'elevator' escapade, I really don't wanna know ya lucky bollix!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Perhaps a poll might help

Create a poll with all ladies on your favourites list as choices. Then let the members of EI vote for who you should see next?

Damn, just thought of a flaw..... Might get the ladies fighting over who gets to see the punting bag next

Yeah, well don't forget the punting back also comes with a notepad, measuring tape, and video cam!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-01-13)

Reviews

Perhaps a poll might help

Create a poll with all ladies on your favourites list as choices. Then let the members of EI vote for who you should see next?

Damn, just thought of a flaw..... Might get the ladies fighting over who gets to see the punting bag next
    FFS aren't there enough fecking cat fights here without throwing in a ball of yarn into the mix! Dammit Leather!

*cough*

Goodbye

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-01-13), Morpheus (05-01-13)

Reviews

Go on, you love it really lol
    Not THAT kind of cat fight! Gimme some credit

Goodbye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-01-13)