Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Why did you...

Reviews

Forget to add Donegal, Armagh, Cavan and Tipperary North Riding to that tour list.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erratios View Post
    She's already in Kilkenny - that's near the crack of the arse already.
    Kilkenny is near the ass alright, that would be one of our neighbouring counties.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    choose your username? I saw a few cool ones recently, sorewillyafteryou and Commander Sorebottom, to name a few. So..why?

I was reading threads before I joined and Saoirse Mc was referring to some clients as ' clueless fuckers' I liked the term but I chickened out on giving myself the full title. There you go.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    neurotransmitters, nothing happens in the brain and controls the body without them.
    when these things stop you are dead. end of.

scientists are just as ignorant about this shite as religions are. religionists are like scientists, but use god to explain everything. there is a god, the universe didnt just decide to create itself [Im talking big bang here] something had to 'invent' all the atoms and particles for the universe to use to make itself through the laws of physics,
    but is that thing a thing that knows they created all that matter and antimatter?, and had a human form? who knows [well I dont, or care] or believe we ever will
    but people get paid to do jobs to find out so everyone wins! economies keep going, a load of people get to have families, and every so often they discover something worthwhile which made it all worth it
    None of this will be understood until humans can open their minds to impossibilities. We think of matter being ejected into nothingness from the big bang, but how big is nothingness? is it infinitly big or infinitly small? for years science believed electrons moved from + to -,and that the earth was flat, and that nothing could travel faster than light. There is evidence all around us that there is a lifeforce. As long as scientists remain blinkered by fixed beliefs, we will have questions without answers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (06-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    None of this will be understood until humans can open their minds to impossibilities. We think of matter being ejected into nothingness from the big bang, but how big is nothingness? is it infinitly big or infinitly small? for years science believed electrons moved from + to -,and that the earth was flat, and that nothing could travel faster than light. There is evidence all around us that there is a lifeforce. As long as scientists remain blinkered by fixed beliefs, we will have questions without answers.
    I am kind of wishing we discussed this earlier
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

longtipp (06-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    That's rather profound for someone who couldn't work out the advertising system
    Last edited by UKHeather; 06-01-13 at 01:24.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

FullLife (06-01-13), longtipp (06-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    That's rather profound for someone who couldn't work out the advertising system
    I normally think with the other brain on this forum.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    choose your username? I saw a few cool ones recently, sorewillyafteryou and Commander Sorebottom, to name a few. So..why?

My name is just me.lol.

Took mine from Big Bang Theory, as I'm a virgin I dont know whats in the box till I open it, but I suppose I better put something in it first, lol

Just realised I spelt Schrodinger wrong, oh well lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrozinger For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (10-01-13)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast