Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The worst thing i have ever watched in my entire tiny life

Quote Originally Posted by Calidude View Post
    I still think Jackie Brown was Taratino's best film. Great acting, tight plot, engaging characters. I haven't enjoyed his recent movies as much. Everything since Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown has been average. I saw Inglorious Basterds and didn't think much of it.
    Jackie Brown is my favorite as well. It has such a great groove to it.

Reviews

Funny how people are different.

I think it's good.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dodiddly View Post
    I guess I don't understand why someone would watch a Tarantino movie an not expect there to be a ton of chat. Even Resevoir Dogs was more known for it's dialouge than it's violence. It's just what he does...talktalktalktalk - massive violence- talktalktalktalktalktalk - more violence.
    resevior dogs was good it was not too long and dragged out and boring like inglorious basterds you forget what the plot is about after 30 mins your like what is this about anyway haha the chit chat will work once he is over doing it now making movies near 3 hours long where is the creativity in that, it grows old and boring and really drags out the movie with nonsence that does not need to be in it

Reviews

I enjoyed it but then I do like films that make you think a bit, not the mindless repetitive violence nonsense you see so much off now days.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I am beginning to think that our Mer is a genius, modelling himself after Andy Kaufman, living his life as a work of performance art

Joaquin Phoenix had a go at it a couple of years back.. xx

Just wanted to check stephanie, was that sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Just wanted to check stephanie, was that sarcasm?
    Nope. Don't do sarcasm xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Nope. Don't do sarcasm xx
    thank god you joined this thread it was like a big sausage fest before you arrived nah im joking of course im just bored haha thank god you joined in you sexy little minx rawrrrrr feck the movie i suppose i would feel better if you spanked my little ass and said you have been a very bad boy... naughty naughty little mer..... woop outta that ehh Steph what ya say if your a good little girl and get me under control ill give you a good little mer back rub woohoo i better stop typing cause my little brain is getting a few naughty visions in there... something like Steph jumping all over me and me been all helpless and like woohoo holy crap, and then i touch my my little hand off your lovely smooth bum.............. shut up mer god damn it

nothing to see here folks move along hehe
    Last edited by mer; 06-01-13 at 21:47.

Quote Originally Posted by dodiddly View Post
    Jackie Brown is my favorite as well. It has such a great groove to it.
    +1 for jackie brown one of my fav movie ever!

Its interesting that many ppl dislike inglorious bastards ive seen it maybe 3-4times and enjoyed it!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    thank god you joined this thread it was like a big sausage fest before you arrived nah im joking of course im just bored haha thank god you joined in you sexy little minx rawrrrrr feck the movie i suppose i would feel better if you spanked my little ass and said you have been a very bad boy... naughty naughty little mer..... woop outta that ehh Steph what ya say if your a good little girl and get me under control ill give you a good little mer back rub woohoo i better stop typing cause my little brain is getting a few naughty visions in there... something like Steph jumping all over me and me been all helpless and like woohoo holy crap, and then i touch my my little hand off your lovely smooth bum.............. shut up mer god damn it

nothing to see here folks move along hehe
    Little Mer you crack me up xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

mer (06-01-13)

Reviews

I think that movie was one of the best I have ever seen....some fantastic acting performances and plenty of memorable scenes
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast