Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Apologies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    I wonder why Raquel is unbanned, that is a good point.

I gave Sammy a jolly good lecture on my final night of drinking last weekend and I was assured that investigation would take place, and the results of that became public on another thread.
    The point of this thread is to ask apologize..if u want talk about my banned problem...u can make a new thead please. tks
    Back to Ireland!
    New pics , new style, new costumes, same Raquel!
    Kiss and hugs...miss u guys

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You see here's my problem, comparing this and your first post they seem to have been written by 2 different people which is exactly what you admitted to was going on before, all capital I's in first post yet no capital this one, perfect grammar in first except the use of the second Apologies, and different way of spelling yet wrong again in a different way.. I'm not buying it.. You're a fantastic looking lady but I won't be led by my cock like so many others that are thanking you for this thread...
    I do not see any problem with someone helping a non native speaker with their posts,,Raquel you are ok never mind the as Joyce put it "The Goombeen Men"...if not you then someone else,,happy new year to you.....Further i would say that you had the humility to apologise and that shows dignity something some here know little about..

(waa waa waa) ohhh look i did not put a capital on the second i or that one,,,,,

Poggo....
    Last edited by poggo; 04-01-13 at 21:46. Reason: Phisshed again
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeRaquel View Post
    The point of this thread is to ask apologize..if u want talk about my banned problem...u can make a new thead please. tks
    Ok, so who put the thread up because the person that is replying here is not the same person that wrote the first post, which one of you is actually Raquel....?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (04-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    I do not see any problem with someone helping a non native speaker with their posts,,Raquel you are ok never mind the as Joyce put it "The Goombeen Men"...if not you then someone else,,happy new year to you.....Further i would say that you had the humility to apologise and that shows dignity something some here know little about..

(waa waa waa) ohhh look i did not put a capital on the second i or that one,,,,,

Poggo....
    There is a big difference between getting help and actually posting for you while you're off shagging a client, pretending to be one and the same. Thats not whinging, that's stating the obvious, why she has been let back is beyod me.,.,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

Reviews

Ratted reviews are not fake!!! just was received in the time when somebody else posted on my account thats TRUE!!!
    PMs for ask review was never sended...i use the PM only to arrange dates and answer for bookings request..but never mind anyway...enjoy ur night....For the moment i tought u are on my part but look like u are with the black team(N73 SWEET RACHEL and new entry ANON)
    Actually Raquel, you or your other profile users needn't bother trying to vilify me, I reported your PMs to the duty mods who agreed that they were indeed blatant touting and against the forum rules. It's just a pity the reports weren't acted upon, maybe if, just as Anon has, some of the other recipients weren't afraid to stand up and be counted things would be different and you or whoever is using your account wouldn't have this chance to apologise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

Reviews

No offence, Lady or Gent, but I think it might be a bit late
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 04-01-13 at 21:52.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-01-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There is a big difference between getting help and actually posting for you while you're off shagging a client, pretending to be one and the same. Thats not whinging, that's stating the obvious, why she has been let back is beyod me.,.,
    why ur still here is beyond me,,she apologised for any offence,,how do you know that someone posted that post you commented on,,conjecture and speculation my man,, your metier,,,

Poggo....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13)

Is any of this really affecting anyone? Or has it just attracted the attention of people who like to complain as part of their ongoing plan to make complete strangers never want to meet them in person?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post

Poggo....
    So you dont mind if the person posting on here isnt the person you think your talking to ?. The person youre having a nice cuddly chat with in the chat room is actually a bloke ? Or the person in the next room whilst your shagging is posting lovey dovey replies to you or fellow posters on the forum. C'mon

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

anon361 (04-01-13), Banjaxed (04-01-13), n73 (04-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.britvic View Post
    Great to have you back Hun. It was so worth it :-)

The cream always rises to the top
    So is worth it the rat
    Naughty videos on EF.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

BlondeRaquel (04-01-13), mr.britvic (04-01-13)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast