Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question For the Ladies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by weefella View Post
    Hi La Toya,

Do you think displaying on your profile if you were in Belfast which particular part of the city you were in, would it be helpful to you or not?
    The real question is can they, surely if it were an option the ladies would be using it the same way they do Dublin so I redirect your question, E-I, is it possible for the ladies to choose an area code in Belfast the same way they can in Dublin and if not why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The real question is can they, surely if it were an option the ladies would be using it the same way they do Dublin so I redirect your question, E-I, is it possible for the ladies to choose an area code in Belfast the same way they can in Dublin and if not why not ?

It is possible, as I seen BT9 once advertised for less than a day, and a lot of horny students with loans to fritter away are based in such an area, as well as lots of young professionals too.

Edit:

Suppose my question is really why don't the ladies advertise which particular area, as Queens area is a busy area too, and closer to many people than the city centre itself.
    Last edited by weefella; 03-01-13 at 21:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    I thought that Southern Ireland didn't have postcodes, so Dublin 1 is only known as D1, the ladies in Dublin are listed in whatever area they are working if you use the Dublin Map.

Sandy x
    Everyone knows about the UK and its system of vanity post codes. Few know that the UK also runs a shadow system of numeric codes just like US zip codes. They are used for conformity with international delivery sytems and because all of the automatic sorting machines use them. Few people in the UK know that they have such a number - why should they? Bulk mail senders do know those numbers and they get discounts for using them. I rather suspect that the same is true in the RoI.

Disclaimer - I do not work for any postal service and apart from a few days as a student when I delivered Christmas post I never have done. I just know stuff like this.

Hi Weefella,
    First l does not write on my profile the exact Address for my security yet l does expect you as a Gentlemen while l does give you the directions to be attentive and follow what l am trying to explain to you..lol.. Sec. Same would apply with me me if l would be in Northern lreland..if you would be in ROI and say l am in D1 so ask the street then l would be more than happy to tell you as well..there we go..Yet..l would never write the particular street number for my own (security) on my profile the town yes.. so Roger ..there we go.

Hi La Toya,

Do you think displaying on your profile if you were in Belfast which particular part of the city you were in, would it be helpful to you or not?
    Last edited by La Toya; 03-01-13 at 22:18.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

5. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (03-01-13)

Blog Entries

I've always put BT1 or BT9 on my profile if working in Belfast. It's the same anywhere I work in the UK. The area is big enough not to giveaway my location, but gives you an idea of where to find me and if the area is a bit smaller then I may use the neighbouring post code and explain on contact that I'm slightly left or right of the postcode given. I'm quite surprised if others are not doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    Hi Weefella,
    First l does not write on my profile the exact Address for my security yet l does expect you as a Gentlemen while l does give you the directions to be attentive and follow what l am trying to explain to you..lol.. Sec. Same would apply with me me if l would be in Northern lreland..if you would be in ROI and say l am in D1 so ask the street then l would be more than happy to tell you as well..there we go..Yet..l would never write the particular street number for my own (security) on my profile the town yes.. so Roger ..there we go.

No, I'm sorry, you mis-understand what I'm asking.

Like say D1 in dublin, this encompasses a large area of dublin, but distinguishes it from say D4 in Dublin. So when a guy in dublin looks up ladies in his area i.e D1, he can then ring to get clearer instructions from lady when booking appointment appointment.

In much the same way in Belfast, City centre and Queens area are quite a distance apart, so what I was asking was a distinction between city centre, and areas outside city centre, not exact street names or addresses, just a vague area. The way some choose to put BT1 when staying in the city centre, or BT9 for Queens area.

Just thought that by distinguishing between the areas, which are pretty big areas to be fair, that maybe it would appeal to someone like myself, after work, get home, see a girl is staying closer to queens area, easier to travel there than into city centre, so it would cut out the hassle of going all the way into the city centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alisha View Post
    I agree with La Toya, although I understand the convience for yourself,If say Belfast map where available and you could search by the area. I would opt out for security reasons, a general area has always worked for me and my discerning clientele.

Hi Alisha,

Yes, that's exactly what I am getting at, a general area, as city centre and BT9/Queens area are quite a big distance apart, plus queens area is a huge area with loads of streets for parking and is easily accessible for driving.

I'm not asking about street names or exact addresses, just a vague large area.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weefella For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (03-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I've always put BT1 or BT9 on my profile if working in Belfast. It's the same anywhere I work in the UK. The area is big enough not to giveaway my location, but gives you an idea of where to find me and if the area is a bit smaller then I may use the neighbouring post code and explain on contact that I'm slightly left or right of the postcode given. I'm quite surprised if others are not doing this?

Thank you Kate, that's exactly what I meant.

Pretty much every other profile just says City Centre, which after a hard day at work, I just can't drag myself down into the City centre with it's new bus lanes and one way streets, whereas if there was a profile in the BT9 area, I could drive there easily, and find parking even easier.

I'm guessing a lot of other guys might think the same way, as loads of pubs about so even the excuse of meeting a mate for a pint to tell the missus, and even calling in for a celebratory pint on the way home.

All right, I'm guessing this isn't a popular idea, so I'll put this one down as a non-starter.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weefella For This Useful Post:

La Toya (04-01-13)

Blog Entries

Thank you Kate, that's exactly what I meant.

Pretty much every other profile just says City Centre, which after a hard day at work, I just can't drag myself down into the City centre with it's new bus lanes and one way streets, whereas if there was a profile in the BT9 area, I could drive there easily, and find parking even easier.

I'm guessing a lot of other guys might think the same way, as loads of pubs about so even the excuse of meeting a mate for a pint to tell the missus, and even calling in for a celebratory pint on the way home.
    I'm not sure anyone bothers to look at it though, as I still get plenty of guys say, Oh I thought you would be x,y,z or when I give them a landmark they say, 'Oh I'm not going there, those apartments are notorious!!!!' They don't bother to wait to find out the details that show they are wrong, as they think they know it all.

Still if one or two benefit from it, then I guess it is worth having on there. Having said that not all BT1 locations are in the town centre either, so you could be missing out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast