Thread: EI feature "coming to .... soon" (misuse)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Ladies that abuse this system are timewasters, I boycott them.
    I looked at Offaly today as I will be working there over the next few days and I haven't had my xmas punt yet. 3 ladies working and 3 ladies cumming soon. I click and wait for next page to load, takes 2 attempts to load the page, to find same 3 girls.
    Last edited by longtipp; 04-01-13 at 00:09. Reason: started this post before midnight

Reviews

Sheesh, a lot of moaning going on here.
    I had to click my mouse/pad a couple of extra times!! Will this hell never end?!
    I'd imagine it's more annoying for the ladies having to stump up extra cash to keep their ad noticed by lazy fuckers like us.

Reviews

In my case above it didn't get their ads noticed by me, it distracted me from their ads and upset me. My punting money is in my pocket and I will not be seeing any of these ladies today.
    Last edited by longtipp; 04-01-13 at 00:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    In my case above it didn't get their ads noticed by me, it distracted me from their ads and upset me. My punting money is in my pocket and I will not be seeing any of these ladies today.
    What happened to people?
    How did this sort of...................... ah, nevermind.

Reviews

I know u said nevermind but if I was on a fast internet connection, it probably wouldn't bother me so much. But when I have to wait for a page to load just to find the same 3 profiles, then go to the next county and repeat the process it gets slightly upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    I know u said nevermind but if I was on a fast internet connection, it probably wouldn't bother me so much. But when I have to wait for a page to load just to find the same 3 profiles, then go to the next county and repeat the process it gets slightly upsetting.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

honestly ye are really silly fuckers
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 04-01-13 at 01:50.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

FullLife (04-01-13)

I usually work 4 days a week, I pay for a 3 day ad initially then I have to pay for an extra day, hence my profile will go into the 'coming to' section. There is no 4 day option. If I pay for a week, I'll lose 3 days paid ad. It's my only option for 4 days ad therefore I don't consider it missue, advertising is a neccessity.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (04-01-13), longtipp (04-01-13)