Thread: Is this wrong? Teaching a guy annoying my Girlfreind a lesson!

1. Default Is this wrong? Teaching a guy annoying my Girlfreind a lesson!

Hi I was wondering what others might think of this Idea.. I have a girlfriend 1 year. Her best friend since childhood has a partner of 5 years. He has cheated on her loads & she knows yet can not bare to leave him.
    On a number of occasions he tried it on with my girlfriend. However this was before I met her. But it made her feel sick & disgusted... Now this annoys me... but I am not a thug who beats people up... But...
    I was thinking of setting a trap!
    My plan is a house party.
    Myself & my girlfriend stage a fight in front of a few people including this scumbag.
    My girlfriend then flirts with this scum, making him think she wants him.
    I act drunk & act like I'm sleeping.
    She encourages him upstairs with the pretence of a B-Job...
    She takes two drinks with her.
    She encourages him to take a drink first, so she takes a drink in her mouth and pushes it into his mouth as they "kinda" kiss.
    Now, she takes a second drink & does the same. However the second bottle is full of my CUM! And this scumbag drinks a big healthy load of my fresh juice made early that same evening...
    Now he will not be happy..
    and I will be outside and then walk in, I am however 6'3 & 245 pounds & enjoy boxing, rugby & mma and he is none of these things....

Now I'm not gay or anything, but I feel if he's will to cheat on his beautiful girlfreind. Then try & fuck my girlfriend while I'm in the house, then he deserves to drink my man snot...

Your thoughts please?

Blog Entries

I think you need to grow up.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (31-12-12), benin (31-12-12), Hagane00 (02-01-13), Jack Daniels (31-12-12), jazz130 (31-12-12), mikki99943 (31-12-12)

There's only one problem with your plan. How are you going to get alcohol for a load of 12 year olds???

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carl2good For This Useful Post:

benin (31-12-12), Hagane00 (02-01-13), UKHeather (31-12-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

wtf thats fuckin sad, if your 6ft watever and mr sports guy beat him if he comes on to her again

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

benin (31-12-12), Hagane00 (02-01-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    wtf thats fuckin sad, if your 6ft watever and mr sports guy beat him if he comes on to her again
    Read it again. He hasn't come on to anyone in the 'circle'. He's talking about setting up a honeytrap. It's childish and pathetic.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

benin (31-12-12), Hagane00 (02-01-13)

firstly welcome to the boards.

this really is not the place to seek this kind of advice

from reading the post i fear it's you that needs more assistance than your friend.

If you are a friend then talk to him don't act like a kindergarden kid.
    Last edited by benin; 31-12-12 at 09:27.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (31-12-12), Getdownonit (31-12-12), Hagane00 (02-01-13), jazz130 (31-12-12), JohnSund2 (31-12-12), txt320 (31-12-12)