Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gang raped woman in India has died

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Without doubt this was a dreadful act perpetrated by monstrous individuals and I hope that they suffer even just one tenth of what I would wish upon them. All sympathy to the victims and their families, I cannot imagine how the young woman endured her final days.

What I mostly want to point out though is that the Indian authorities were all set to play down the whole thing until the Indian people made their opinion clear. The authorities only decided to act when they realised that they faced a level of violent public disorder that was way beyond their ability to control. The demonstrators are to be praised for their actions, I hope that they have started a process that will change attitudes in India and even perhaps in other conservative/religious societies.
    Agreed, like I said before, biggest problem in India, though being largest democracy in the world, is insensitive govt/politicians. Worst part is, opposition parties in India are no different.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_...ad_Ju%C3%A1rez fucked up!!!!

stuff like this has actually happened in mexico for years with the US right on its doorstep pretty fucked up how they get away with it year after year god knows how many other places its happening

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345