Thread: Some IT help please

Default Some IT help please

I cant think anyone else to help me a little
    So the thing is I requested a NAC code for my iPhone as my contract is over and everyone should get the NAC anyway, called them and got an email from my provider with the steps i should do in the iTunes, i did the steps and nothing happened,the 'your iphone successfully unlocked' message didnt pop up

Id like to know is there any special trick which wasnt mentioned in the email but i have to do e.g.. insert different sim card??every page, blog says different things, so im a bit lost if anyone can help would be much appreciated!
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Im before Anon... Cant really help... but.. In before Anon....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Stella (22-12-12)

Well im waiting for him
    hope he'll log in before new year....

ps: congrats to be quicker than our lion
    Last edited by Stella; 22-12-12 at 23:01.
    Good bye Ireland!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (22-12-12)

I think if you insert a different SIM phone should ask you to enter nck code :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kbond007 View Post
    I think if you insert a different SIM phone should ask you to enter nck code :-)
    Insert a different sim advice is from apple support website....didnt do yet but might try tomorrow i love to use my phone at home!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

That's kind of a standard procedure for any phones

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kbond007 For This Useful Post:

Stella (22-12-12)

Reviews

Just say this now, yes, you need to insert a sim from a different network to which the phone is currently locked to, turn off the phone then connect to iTunes, it will then unlock the phone. Most common mistake is to have the phone turned on when they connect, you must have it turned off.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Stella (26-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    I cant think anyone else to help me a little
    So the thing is I requested a NAC code for my iPhone as my contract is over and everyone should get the NAC anyway, called them and got an email from my provider with the steps i should do in the iTunes, i did the steps and nothing happened,the 'your iphone successfully unlocked' message didnt pop up

Id like to know is there any special trick which wasnt mentioned in the email but i have to do e.g.. insert different sim card??every page, blog says different things, so im a bit lost if anyone can help would be much appreciated!
    I have an iPhone that I got through O2 in Dublin. A year and a half ago, I contacted them and said that I had left Ireland and that I wanted to end the contract and unlock the phone. They billed me for the early temination fee - I was OK about that - and they told me that they would arrange the unlock and they said that I would get an email with instructions. A day later, I got an email saying that the unlock was ready and I needed to connect the phone to iTunes. I did that and it unlocked. No need to insert a new SIM first.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Stella (26-12-12)

Thanks so much irl!when i swiched off the sim pin and plugged my phone to itunes it was all done!
    Have the latest itunes so got a 'cant activate iphone' message!!
    Good bye Ireland!