Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    it really annoys me people attitudes about disabilties, because u are confined to a bed or wheel chair but of sound mind does not mean u loose ur intreast in sex or longing for it

as the saying goes it is better to loved and lost that to never love at all,

the sunday world did an article featuring mine and tiff pics saying we where desperate hookers preying on people with disabilites
    take our privacy been invaded away, the article was appauling, ur not less a person because u been given a bad hand in life ffs

i have clients with severe disabilties and i tell u there twice the men than some i know

in an ideal world they find love and understanding partners, but it not an ideal world sooner people face that the better
    Saoirse have you got round to watching The Sessions yet? If you haven’t I really recommend it, its excellent very enjoyable indeed. Its funny, sad, thought provoking and what I like most of all about it was it went in directions I wasn’t expecting or thought it would.

If you haven’t watched it yet check out it and tell me what you thought of it. x
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 18-02-13 at 02:17.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

MatureEbonyPru38F (10-05-13)

Blog Entries

The Sunday World should have been asking why the government doesn't do more to ensure that disabled people have more financial accessibility to sexual services. They have financial accessibility to medical care, and other social services. Why should sex be excluded?
    Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post

the sunday world did an article featuring mine and tiff pics saying we where desperate hookers preying on people with disabilites
    take our privacy been invaded away, the article was appauling, ur not less a person because u been given a bad hand in life ffs

i have clients with severe disabilties and i tell u there twice the men than some i know

in an ideal world they find love and understanding partners, but it not an ideal world sooner people face that the better
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12