Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it dangerous to go to a street prostitute?

1. Default Is it dangerous to go to a street prostitute?

Hi guys,

is it dangerous to go to a street prostitute?

These possible threats may occur:

- she might memorise your car license number, get pregnant on purpose and sue you to pay for the child
    - she might rob you, steal your money, your car etc.
    - she might infect you with a sexual disease
    - she might run away with the money without giving you what you payed for
    - you may get beaten up
    - in the room where you have intercourse, you may be filmed by a hidden camera

I would be glad if you could tell me how probable it is that a man becomes a victim in any of the aforementioned situations.

It is illegal to seek the services of a street prostitute, however let's turn this around and ask, "Is it really dangerous for a sex worker to work as a street prostitute?"

Yes, it is. While you are worried about the unlikely events of a street prostitute 'memorising your car licence number' or 'getting pregnant on purpose', or the possibility of robbing you, giving you an STI or someone beating you up, just remember the elements that these poor people are up against, such as having the shit kicked out of them, being mugged, being raped or arrested for selling sex, then maybe you should start worrying about how much of a 'victim' the man is

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (20-12-12), LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13), luvin it (27-12-12), mature abby (24-05-13), mer (22-12-12), mister D (17-06-13), oilampdave (26-12-12), English Nina (20-12-12), Sexy Sandy 69 (30-01-13), zoozoozoo (20-03-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pants View Post
    Hi guys,

- she might memorise your car license number, get pregnant on purpose and sue you to pay for the child
    - you may get beaten up

I would be glad if you could tell me how probable it is that a man becomes a victim in any of the aforementioned situations.

And if your so concerned with your own needs, wants and desires I suggest you keep your cock in your trousers and you don't punt let it be a street girl or any other girl for that matter

Ur a selfish prick who does not see the other side of the coin as Sam has rightly pointed out here..........

Who would in their right mind want to get pregnant to you? or anyone like you (clients) It's a job and any pregnant girl cant work.... Money is the object here!
    Memorising ur car plates is a for safety in case you decide to rape, beat the shit out of, or mugg one of us.....

we are usually just delighted to have you come be nice and polite pay your way then Leave........
    Last edited by TomEA; 20-12-12 at 11:19. Reason: Too farr

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (20-12-12), LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13), luvin it (27-12-12), macdchef (25-12-12), mer (22-12-12), nibb (27-03-13), oilampdave (27-12-12), Sexy Sandy 69 (30-01-13), The D Man (20-12-12)

Reviews

ya'll been trolled good now ya hear..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13)

don't understand where your coming from asking this question, of course these could happen. But also............seening as your asking me, a member of EI, who dosn't know you............

-YOU might insist on not using a condom and get her pregnant and leave her with a child
    -YOU might rob her of all her money
    -YOU might infect her with a STD
    -YOU might run away without paying for the service
    -YOU might rape her and beat the shit out of her
    -YOU might force her into preforming some very weird sex acts while being filmed

These are SOME of the threats that these street workers MIGHT have to face when the likes of you approach them for business.............SO................I will ask you..........how probable is it that a street sex worker becomes the victim of the aforementioned situations.

So......where are you coming from asking this question when you seem to have all the answers....!!!!!!????????

Oilampdave

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oilampdave For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (10-07-13), LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13), English Nina (30-12-12)

It is evident that the person who created this thread doesn't have a clue, or is a student doing some form of research on the matter. Either way I feel we should not even address these pathetic questions.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nason For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (25-05-13), LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13)

Reviews

- you may get beaten up
    you do realise all these things can happen with a woman you meet at a night club (except the one I've highlighted in bold)

I smell a

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladytron For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (01-01-13), English Nina (30-12-12)

Hi guys,

- you may get beaten up

They are all extremely unlikely, except for memorising your car reg (THE single biggest safety feature of street work, almost all clients come with a clearly visible, valid ID number ) and being beaten up if a streetworker catches a whiff of your truly appalling attitude!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hi guys,

- you may get beaten up

Why do people ask these stupid questions . Oh great first post welcome to the boards.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

I definitely would not touch a street prostitute,some street girls do it for drugs such as heroin,id stick to the apartment meetings

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bambam1 For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (10-07-13)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast